hello again

• 1 month later...

tommy vercetti guy. stop pushing people around, all you do is talk shit about everyone and everything, i bet everyone is sick of it. and dont say "ohhh you nooob ive been here for 50 years more than you have!!!" i dont care how long uve been here, your not a mod or an admin, so nobody has to listen to you.

returning to story, upload the pics wheelman.

• 9 months later...

I can't find any pics but heres how to get to it:

Grand Theft Auto III Smiley Face Reference: There is a parking lot on the top southwest corner of Staunton Island. Look for a white staircase in between the parking garage and the parking lot entrances on the southside. Go up the staircase and jump on the short cement railing. Then turn east and jump up on the roof over looking the parking lot (Liberty Tree Building) and run across the roof to the other side where you will see a courtyard. Jump down into the courtyard and run to the very end of the courtyard to the northwest. Then on a wall at the end of a courtyard has a white picture of a smiley face and says 'Hello Again'. This is the same spot where in Grand Theft Auto III, where a sign says "You aren't supposed to be here." In the PS2 version, it says "You cant get enough of this alley can you?"