Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris

Could Lazlow Return In San Andreas?

14 posts in this topic

It's quite possible, Alex from GTANET emailed him and asked him whether or not he would return, in his reply, Lazlow stated this:

thanks for the email.

the answer to your question is simple.

i'll leave it at that.

So maybe he will, if the answer is simple then I take that to mean that he will return in San Andreas

i don't think he'll come back i e-mailed him too and he said he didn't know anything about him being in sa he was doing other stuff

I do think he's coming back, otherwise GTA wouldn't be the same. btw, if its in the same time as GTA3, maybe he'll still be hosting chatterbox, but they just made a lot more of it. :P I could listen to chatterbox for ages...

I'm not sure if Lazlow will come back because there hasn't been any hints (i.e. Lazlow saying that he got kicked off the rock station in GTA3) and I thought SA was set before GTA3

thats right, SA is set before GTA3 so here is what I think..

On the end of the VROCK CD you here Lazlow getting kicked off the rock station (Lazlow talks about getting kicked off it when he is hosting Chatterbox on GTA3) So he may well be on a chat station similar to chatterbox, or maybe another rock station

his personality doesn'y really suit another type of radio