help with txd's needed

Pandora

I am having this problem since I got the game. I'le try to upload some pics later on but mabey some of you al ready know.

The game starts normal, butt if I drive a bitt sudenly the textures get disorderd and ... wel iritating. Then I need to go and pauze and swith te frame limmiter. It wil work again butt after a wail the same problem comes back. Also, almost everytime that I pauze the game and resume the sound wil disorder to :bashhead: . Can somebody help me? :(

I've got V1 of s-a. The original version but with a no-cd crack (al my game's have that but I have both them, none of the others have dis problem).

My pc has 2.9 ghz processor of intel pentium 4, windows xp home, 512 mb of ram. I don't know what video card :mellow:

please help :)

update: got the pics

post-4076-1149615879_thumb.jpg

post-4076-1149615910_thumb.jpg

post-4076-1149615929_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jace

I have the original san andreas. Have reinstalled already 7 times. Got direct X 9.0c. And if I the settings to low it even gets worse :huh:

And my game is filled with mods. But even before any have bin put on it happens.

Just donno what I could do :nope:

update: ow, and I've got NVIDIA Geforce FX 5200 with 128 mb of memory (sounds little, but I don't know much about video cards)

Edited by Jace

• 2 weeks later...
Ow, I just was using fraps and somehow that - happend far less. O well, could it be that my pc can't load al the txd fast enof. Like I said I have 512 mb ram. Would extra memory help?

dude I'm running San andreas smooth on a 256 ram card.

Edited by Sabin