• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#41 Crixu

Crixu

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 03:42 PM

i downgradet my game but now i cat play it its say "Please remove disc from current CD/DVD drive and insert the oginal disc
in another drive ?:." wath i gonna do..????????

#42 FunGt

FunGt

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Italy 

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:48 AM

I made two video tutorials that show how to install the vehicles. I recommend the GGMM one.

Posted Image

#43 Boytjuh

Boytjuh

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:47 PM

i downgradet my game but now i cat play it its say "Please remove disc from current CD/DVD drive and insert the oginal disc
in another drive ?:." wath i gonna do..????????

i have that problem 2 and i wanna play :P

#44 GiwrgosGr

GiwrgosGr

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 12:28 PM

guys i managed to install the cars but now when the game loads it throws me out at the desktop.....i don't understand why.can you help?
!~ JUST HELP ME ~!

#45 Joe5029

Joe5029

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •    England 

Posted 30 June 2007 - 07:33 PM

i can install cars but can anyone install clothes or skin mods i get stuck here!!

Anyone know how?? B)

#46 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 01:26 PM

If San Andreas won't load after you've installed a mod, it probably means you have version 2 of San Andreas (if you bought the game within the past year or two, then you definitely will) - so you need to downgrade.

If that is not the problem, it means you didn't do it properly. Make sure that you replaced the txd and dff files instead of just adding new ones. Make sure you got the handling.cfg and vehicles.ide config lines replaced properly (again, don't add new ones, replace the old ones). If you can't get it to work, uninstall the mod (put it back to how it was before you added it) by putting the backups that you should have made back. If you didn't make any backups, you could ask here (in a new topic) and someone might be kind enough to give you their copy. If that doesn't work, then you may have to re-install the game.

You install skin mods pretty much the same way as cars, except instead of models/gta3.img it is in models/player.img - the name of the txd file is the name of the txd file you need to replace, but the readme that comes with the mod should tell you what you need to do.

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

And not a single fuck was given that day.

#47 stevie

stevie

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:47 PM

GRAND THEFT AUTO: San Andreas

ReadMe.txt

V1.00

that above is in the readme file foe gta so does the v1.00 part mean i have version 1 and i can install mods?? plz reply:)

#48 stevie

stevie

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 03:16 PM

i cant use ggmm plz see the attached file to see what i am on about
the car doesnt show its just like a blur thing plz help?

Attached Files

• Attached File  ggmm.bmp   2.25MB   28 downloads

#49 bloodnight29

bloodnight29

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 08:50 PM

hi, i was wondering, were do you get or find gta3.img?, and when i go looking for it in my browser nothing shows up, just folders, thanks

#50 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:17 PM

C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\Models\gta3.img

You don't look at it using a browser, you need an IMG Tool.

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

#51 Blod-Blod

Blod-Blod

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Sweden 

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:17 PM

I'm not really and "elite" in GTA SA and need some help with this....

I was trying to install that ghostrider mod that is on "skins and clothes" and I can't just get it work...I have IMG tool and I do as the readme says but I can't get it work....please man help me

Blod-Blod

#52 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 04:02 PM

"Can't get it to work" isn't the most helpful description.

What goes wrong? What can't you do? Is there something you can't find? Is there an error message? What don't you understand? If it installs okay, what shows up in the game? Does it crash?

Go through the steps on the first page of this topic, and tell us how far you get so that we can figure out what the problem is, so that we can help you get it to work.

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

#53 Blod-Blod

Blod-Blod

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Sweden 

Posted 14 August 2007 - 06:13 AM

:wacko: yeah I'm sorry for my bad explenation but I was just heading to training but ok I'll try better now...it stands on the readme files what I should replace in the file "player" I think which is in "models" and I've dowloaded IMG tool so when I click that "player" img tool pops up and I clicked at all files in the IMG tool player file and replaced all files that the ghostrider file had. why doesn't it work? it stands also on some of the files on readme that I can purchase it at binco but well something is wrong so I would be really happy if you can help me. thx

PS.I hope it was a better explenation

#54 JoshD

JoshD

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • United States 

Posted 14 August 2007 - 07:05 AM

when i try to replace or delete something with IMG Tool 2.0 i get this error message saying I/O Error 32. help pls

#55 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:20 AM

That I/O Error is probably caused by gta3.img being read only. Find it, right click on it, properties, untick "read only" and try again.

That might be the same problem with player.img - but make sure you're replacing the right TXD/DFF files, and you are replacing them instead of just adding new ones.

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

#56 Blod-Blod

Blod-Blod

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Sweden 

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:46 AM

I am doing right I'm sure but as example the necklace "africa pendant" I replaced with some other chain and I'm completely sur but when I buy the africa pendant it's jus the normal necklace. It's kinda hard to explain :erm:

#57 ADDY_91

ADDY_91

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 04 September 2007 - 08:49 AM

dude thanks for the lesson :)

#58 teng12

teng12

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 06 September 2007 - 07:14 PM

hi im percy.... uhm can i have a step by step instructions for modding?? uhm....... i just wna see how to do it......... i will apriciate it...........

#59 samthegram

samthegram

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:20 PM

is there a differnt tractor avaible for gta sanandreas

#60 Angry Gorilla

Angry Gorilla

y hello thar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  •    Wales 

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:13 AM

is there a differnt tractor avaible for gta sanandreas

I don't think so, no.
Although you might be lucky to find a few mods for the old tractor, but I haven't googled it yet.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users