Does anyone know...

Does anyone know why thegtaplace doesn't host gamesaves for liberty cities? I think loads of people would appreciate this, they could share gamesaves, submit them for mission help, etc. or just show off thier pride and joy to the world. So, there it is, a question for all the people who make thegtaplace possible...

Thank you for the suggestion, I will look into this tomorrow.

Thread moved to suggestions forum.

yeah sorry, literaaly just thought that my post was probably in the wrong place, anyhoo, here are a couple of savegames to start:

i'm assuming you know how to upload savegames to your psp! if you don't , well, learn. the first save (gta_liberty_city_stories_eu_f.zip)- a 100% gamesave with no cheats used, $956,617, bulletproof landstalker + 2 white cheetas in shoreside vale garage. Saved at shoreside safe house. UK VERSION ONLY

(gta_liberty_city_stories_eu_d.zip) all story missions complete, all 100 packages.

(p.s. these gamesaves are not created by me and i take no credit for creating them. They were downloaded from another (forgotten) site, and created by autors 'DevineMe' and 'KarlIMG' so all credit to them. tht is all)

gta_liberty_city_stories_eu_f.zip

gta_liberty_city_stories_eu_d.zip