GTA Compilation

JaPo

I havn't looked yet but i am assuming some people are going to say "Oh no, another n00b, making his own little crappy video", if anyone even thinks of saying anything across those lines will they please leave it out, Geez!. Anyway, here is my GTA III compilation made today. It took me a very long time and you will notice the lyrics merge well with the footage.

GTA III Comp.

This is not just a thread to show you my work, no. I made this thread so i could see yours and i will rate them and create an index logging all of the submitted material. Thank you for your time!

• 2 months later...
Mod Please close this forum this person has put this in the wrong place.

One: Don't bump old topics. Unless it's an actual good one.

Two: Close this forum? Hahahah. You mean topic. Know what you're talking about when you try to tell the mods what to do.

Three: NEVER tell a mod what to do. We wouldn't be moderators if we had no idea what we were doing.

Away from WMM, I also use Flash and PS. If you also like to use these three programs, head on over to FGFX. It is a new site set up by a mate, and I believe it has great potential, but needs to be lifted off the ground by a few new members!

Thanks a lot. :)