Anyway, I guy I talk to on MSN who I once made a layout for, is now a decent PHP coder like me now. The other day we were talking (which is rare) and I found out his brother is an IPB skinner. So it looks like he can make a matching skin for the forums
These are the skins we currently have:
- IPB 2.1 Default - obviously this has to stay
- Applied - currently the default, orange/silver colour scheme
- Ambience - blue/silver light colour scheme, broken, but fully functional
- CaliSkin blue - Dark blue skin, for IPB2, no AJAX features but functional otherwise, broken at the moment
- IS GreeyStyle - Dark grey/orange skin, for IPB1.3 - Broken and lacks all features from IPB2 and 2.1
- IS OrangeGreey - lighter orange and grey skin for IPB1.3, broken, lacks all features from IPB2 and 2.1
AND also by popular request, a DARK default skin.
I understand a few of the veterans do NOT want to see the latter 3 skins in the list gone, because they are liked from back in the old days, and they bring back fun memories, and stuff.
But once we have all these new skins, will we really need Applied and Ambience as well?
Please post your thoughts, opinions, and general comments about the look of this forum, or suggestions if you have any.
Thanks for reading.