The Unknown Plane

Did you know that there was a plane that you can fly called the Andromada? It is in the mission where you try to get on the back of the plane on a motorbike before it takes off. You will only be able to fly this plane with a cheat device, or a mod. Has anyone else flown it?

Yes, I'm pretty sure almost everyone who has played the game knows about the Andromeda. It was removed from the game just like the Skateboard, the FBI Truck and the S.W.A.T Tank.

If you don't mind me asking, what is it with you and trying to build a name for yourself by finding glitches? You've been telling this to everyone on the GTA 3 Billboard thread too - I quote - "Tell all your friends about this glitch and also tell them who found it!" Not to mention thar your signature advertises this fact as well. People find new glitches everyday everywhere. It's not a reason to advertise it all over the place. I'm also pretty sure that someone else somewhere in the world has found the GTA3 billboard glitch but were modest enough to not advertise it.

I'm not saying that what you're doing is wrong. I'm just donating my $0.02!

I haven't flown it and I don't think I will, since I've only found one main.scm mod that spawns Andromada at the Desert Airstrip, and I have my own 100% save based on original main.scm. So I won't bother starting a new game just to fly Andromada. It's probably very similar to AT-400. Slow, lame and boring.

• 2 weeks later...
If you don't mind me asking, what is it with you and trying to build a name for yourself by finding glitches? You've been telling this to everyone on the GTA 3 Billboard thread too - I quote - "Tell all your friends about this glitch and also tell them who found it!" Not to mention thar your signature advertises this fact as well. People find new glitches everyday everywhere. It's not a reason to advertise it all over the place. I'm also pretty sure that someone else somewhere in the world has found the GTA3 billboard glitch but were modest enough to not advertise it.

What provoked that little outburst? Sheer jealousy perhaps?!

Back on topic:

I've got a car spawn trainer and spawned Andromada. The plane has almost no textures, it's all black and white, so it looks like a big toy, not a cargo plane. It handles better and faster than AT-400, and it's more fun to fly it. Bad thing is that you can't get into the plane's interior, like you could in mission "Stowaway". Also, the plane has no doors, so it looks a bit weird when CJ gets into it.

However, this plane has "something" that AT-400 doesn't have. I'd prefer it among AT-400, since it's more fun to fly one and it's somehow unique when compared to other planes. Probably because it's a hidden vehicle, so it has a dose of mystery.

Yes, I'm pretty sure almost everyone who has played the game knows about the Andromeda. It was removed from the game just like the Skateboard, the FBI Truck and the S.W.A.T Tank.

the swat tank is in the last mission how come the fbi vehichle got removed from the game,

why is it stilll in the coding?never herd of a skatebored being removed from the game ether

the andromada kinda looks similiar to the wrecked planes in verdant meadows