E-mail validation

Chris, I suggested this in another topic in another forum here but I think you should activate e-mail validation.

Then either an Administrator could validate all new users or that user would have to have a valid e-mail address to validate.

May keep some of these damn spammers out.

'Admin validation' is incredibly annoying. If the admin is, say, on holiday, new members wotn be able to post for a week after they register. Plus, Chris wont be able to tell whther they're Pagan and Spaz until they start posting; they'll have different IPs and emials every time.

Hey, Smartboy, what font is used in your sig; where could I go about downloading it?

'Admin validation' is incredibly annoying. If the admin is, say, on holiday, new members wotn be able to post for a week after they register. Plus, Chris wont be able to tell whther they're Pagan and Spaz until they start posting; they'll have different IPs and emials every time.

Hey, Smartboy, what font is used in your sig; where could I go about downloading it?

Ryu made him that sig, remember?

E-mail validation would be good...if there was always an administrator online.

You say i have no life for continously coming back. But in reality, you guys have no life because you are obsessed with a fuckin online message board. How about you get a life and a sense of humor and we can forget about everything? No? Who cares i have a bunch of email addresses, when i run out, i just make another. No biggy.

You say i have no life for continously coming back. But in reality, you guys have no life because you are obsessed with a fuckin online message board. How about you get a life and a sense of humor and we can forget about everything? No? Who cares i have a bunch of email addresses, when i run out, i just make another. No biggy.

uh NO. We only run the place, we aren't obsessed with it.

You are the only person here who is obsessed with it, otherwise you wouldnt keep coming back would you?

We all have lives (hence the fact we aren't trying to post here 24/7)

Most of us have a sense of humour (hence the people laughing at you)

We can't just simply forget that you spammed every single day and now want to come back

and I don't think anyone cares you have a 'bunch of email addresses' why do you ask?

EDIT: Just checked the validation thing and Spas has created 3 accounts in the past hour!

You really are the only one obsessed with the forums you moron