Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris

Summary of GameInformer Preview

17 posts in this topic

This is some awesome new San Andreas info here, it's a summary of what will be in GameInformer's upcoming magazine.

Full Credit to GTAGaming for the info.

[Temporarily removed due to GameInformer wanting to keep it a truly world exclusive to their magazine so we are accepting their wishes and are removing it until they give us permission to put it up again]

Very interesting information. I can't wait to play SA.

Damn, three cities in one game and each the size of Vice. Wonder if Rockstar will use two or three CD's to do this on.

Yeah this game is gonna be awesome.My favorite part...................well I can't pick a favorite but this will take up my whole day.If this game lives up to it's hype,it'll be the best for maybe two years

yep it's awesome but hey look at the guy that shows infront of the dognut shop screenshot . The car behside him has an burst tyre or did i see wrongly ? I hope they dont make a tire looks like this in the final copy .. plus hope they dont make this 'low quality' look of the people

Sounds cool, can't wait for the magazine to be released

BTW, DVDs have much bigger capacity than CDs so they might just use DVDs

yep it's awesome but hey look at the guy that shows infront of the dognut shop screenshot . The car behside him has an

how did you get to those pics?! :bashhead:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0