Unwanted GTA IV Features

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah im with you toxicbunny - no more missions where you when you just wanna get in a car and drive and you have to get rid of that RC mission crap...if they wanna put RC missions in it then they should only have them in the buildings (eg inside the Zero building)

EDIT -

and no more betreyals...i am sick of gta's storyline having bosses betray you and then having more bosses betray you...

Edited by nightwishmaster

i think te street races were dumb what they need to do is let you race with your own car and put the pheonix back on the streets

yeah im with you toxicbunny - no more missions where you when you just wanna get in a car and drive and you have to get rid of that RC mission crap...if they wanna put RC missions in it then they should only have them in the buildings (eg inside the Zero building)

EDIT -

and no more betreyals...i am sick of gta's storyline having bosses betray you and then having more bosses betray you...

and there should be a toys\berkleys rc van

were you get to select an rc and drive it around the rc bandit would be good for suicide missions

there should be good rc cars like offroad ones that can do drifts and bloe up. but what i dont want is FBI(welll maybe but they dont have mp5s) and definatley no army. thats so fake, when was the last time that you saw the army on somone, or think that they would come in like 2 seconds in the game. for one, they wouldnt, and two, it would take them like 3 hours to get ready.

Slow clothes changing, food eating system, unrealistic speeds for almost everything, mountain bike challenges. Characters like Zero. Police choppers that fly through walls and shoot out the bottom of the cockpit, stupid/flawed wanted system, getting busted too easily .

Alot of the things some of you mentioned are for realism (although I agree with you about the girlfriend thing).

EDIT: BTW This topic is about what you don't want to return guys.

Edited by GTAFlashfire

Slow clothes changing, food eating system, unrealistic speeds for almost everything, mountain bike challenges. Characters like Zero. Police choppers that fly through walls and shoot out the bottom of the cockpit, stupid/flawed wanted system, getting busted too easily .

Alot of the things some of you mentioned are for realism (although I agree with you about the girlfriend thing).

EDIT: BTW This topic is about what you don't want to return guys.

yeh the police hellicopters are enoin if you get a high wanted level 2 of them will be on you and they'll

go through eachother and shoot at you

there should be helicopters, but you can shoot the man thats shoting you, with a less stron gun than an m 60. and there should be many helicopters in the HIGH air that are newscasters or police that dont shoot. very rarely should helicpoters get close to you. no more once your on the ground and a gun is pointed at you, yout busted. there should be them tackling you and have you totally down with no movement would you be busted, or ir you fot tazered like 4 times and your on the ground for a sec. and they should also show you getting arested and cuffed and when theres a bunch of cops running after you they should sprint after you and jump on you and rarely shoot at you, very rarely. the people with the best AI should be the main characters and the cops. no more stupid ass shoot ecerything and then run in front of your tank going 130 mph cops.

i want a better moding system and better cops

in midtown madness the cops got on building and drove off of them

when i rented the game i was in the clover

i called it the car that look like a beet up dodge charger

and a cop drove rigth in front of me, they were after me

and i smashed into the cop and i got another car

there should be helicopters, but you can shoot the man thats shoting you, with a less stron gun than an m 60. and there should be many helicopters in the HIGH air that are newscasters or police that dont shoot. very rarely should helicpoters get close to you. no more once your on the ground and a gun is pointed at you, yout busted. there should be them tackling you and have you totally down with no movement would you be busted, or ir you fot tazered like 4 times and your on the ground for a sec. and they should also show you getting arested and cuffed and when theres a bunch of cops running after you they should sprint after you and jump on you and rarely shoot at you, very rarely. the people with the best AI should be the main characters and the cops. no more stupid ass shoot ecerything and then run in front of your tank going 130 mph cops.

:yup:

and u should be able to shot down a helicopter with, like, an uzi or dsert eagle, shoot the pilot or something

and tanks, u could imobilize them with sticky bombs, or u and ur guys jump on a tank, open it, kil all inside and take control of it/drop a bomb inside and the tank blows up

i dont really like how u recruit ppl its kinda confusinfg to understand whos with u i liked the feature in the rpg fable where u tell them to follow you and a sign a pears over their head and u can tell them to stop and they will stay put not just leave

-I dont want the NFS type of car mod shops

-I dont want the big ass pointless choice of clothing...LCS and VC had a good set up with clothing

-I dont want the "gangsta" type of GTA game such as SA

ur sick. the clothing choice was great exept it was too slow and unrealistic. and gansta was ok. i wudnt mind seeing that again if it was mixed with mafia just like san andreas

wait EB2LC your saying that you want a game just like san andreas gangs? there should be new things in it instead of just gangster mafia. look at the missions topic and see. and yeah gangster wasnt bad, but id like to have a whole new gang stystem set up.

no i sed i like the theme and they shud keep it.

a good idea possibly would be to be able to do smash and grabs, like in the warriors video game, or possibly with a car smash and grab where you run into the building with a car and grab as much inventory as you can

this is UNwanted gta features. post this in the wishlist dude. ;)

ok sorry bout that i was confused. there shouldnt be the slow stupid bikes that dont jump or handle or get through obstacles like the reg bike in SA(lowrider bike). there stupid and dumb. maybe there should be dirt bikes too. and as i want to be more involved with your car, you should only need a bike when you are low on money/need to lose weight.