[SA] Community Stunt Vid

Ghost

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was so going to be the name for my Parkour video...

When are ou planing to release it? I can't wait to see it. And you started making it 3 months ago...

For the name of the stunt vid, I'd choose Blackout.

Oh, and Jace, if you want to be in the vid, you should save the replays (F2 to save) and send it to Ghost along with some other files, all listed in the first post. However, you should contact him about the deadline, but I'm sure he'll need more submissions.

• 2 weeks later...

Very well. I have found an awesome song.....trouble is if I use it i would really like to use it alongside another song so that is that out the window. Editing is coming along well and not much more really. Also I'm going with Blackout as the title now. Maybe I'll make a preview to encourage people to join....

damn.. stilll 2 days for the deadline. So I haven't to use fraps, just give the replay? and if you save ya replay, where will it save two?

It'll overwrite the first one. Get a Replay Handler (download database) or manually rename every replay you save before saving another. Then send all the required files from the first post to Ghost.

owkee, and ghost, I'l try to make some good ones. I have some handling mods, should they get taken out?

anyway, I'l start now with it :P

Who all are down with this vid actulely?

Slayer

Ghost

um me

but who els, is chris still doing it?

Edited by Jace

Ok, got that. Can some1 send me a clean handling. Can't find it in my backups.

btw, what you recommend 2 do as stunt?

edit: I just was scrolling tru the tread. Can we mabey make a date for that idea of mother teresa, about those stuntplane things on sa-mp. That would be cool. I'm +1 gmt, Don't know if every1 could do so then but 5 peeps would be ok.

Edited by Jace

• 2 weeks later...

Bad news. A few days ago, I reinstalled san an. And deleted my back-up files what I had for modded stuff. In the back-ups, where the stunts. So you understand what happend. I'v quikly made a few (3 :blush: ) jestnow. But, well. :down: . Shall I send them now. Or wait after my trip, make more, and send about 15 a 20?