Who do You Think Will be the Main Character?

Stupid question but, was CJ ever mentioned in the gta's before sa? :huh:

CJ was mentioned in Vice City on the orange and white barricades. Go on Vice City, then visit the hyman condo, the barricades that are in the way of you driving through say ' CJ's Barricades '

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diaz isn't really protagonist material. He's more of a boss. Maybe you'll be someone who works for Diaz but then overthrows him. *(Hmm... That sounds oddly familiar!*

Yeah maybe set in the same time as vice city u play as someone who works nfor diaz, U get jealous from Tommi always doing stuff for diaz, An wen u hear tommi and lance are raiding the mansion. Like in the mission from VC 'rub out' u see a cinematic from a different view of wen lance and tommi kill diaz. It could be lyk The getaway wen you see a different characetrer doin summing u done in a different mission, if u get what i meen?

Yeah maybe set in the same time as vice city u play as someone who works nfor diaz, U get jealous from Tommi always doing stuff for diaz, An wen u hear tommi and lance are raiding the mansion. Like in the mission from VC 'rub out' u see a cinematic from a different view of wen lance and tommi kill diaz. It could be lyk The getaway wen you see a different characetrer doin summing u done in a different mission, if u get what i meen?

you mean kinda of like the godfather where the main character was there in the game but didn't came out in the movie

Edited by Neto

you mean kinda of like the godfather where the main character was there in the game but didn't came out in the movie

oz aint got around to playing the godfather yet but if uve played the getaway2 BM. U do a mission in the snooker hall as mitch (the bent copper) where in a cinematic hes looking at the boxers dead coach, later on in the game you play as a girl called sam doing a mission in the same snooker hall where u climb on sum duct thing and in a cinematic you se mitch looking at the boxers dead coach.

And i dont think they will make lnace vance the main character as he dies! Lol:D

i havent played VC in a while and im guessing it will be one of the younger characters in the game that will return to be your player in VCS. can anyone make allusions to who were younger characters in VC?

and if avery carrington was in VCS he would be like 95 years old. that would suck to have to run around stealing sports cars with a walker and a oxygen tank/mask on your back.

Well, I bet its going to be a boss from GTA VC. I think it should be Big Mitch Baker, hes "strong" enough. And Tilly, GTA game events arnt always set after one another. GTA3 year was in like 2000, VC was in 1980, SA was 1990, LCS was 1998 or somthing, they arnt set after one another, so you could play as avery, but in his younger days.

I think that it could be Miguel from Gta3, After Vice city..after all he is from columbia and he could come to vice city..get known and run a drug cartel down there, then in the end hes concluding that he is going to Liberty City? their he meets Maria and Claude..sounds good to me, what do you guys think?

It should be a new caracter strongly as Claude and talk like Tommy.

If you want a new character, wait for GTAVI. Like LCS, VCS will most likely be about a character previously seen in Vice City before Tommy arrived. Like Mitch Baker or Umberto Robina.

Claud cant talk cause he was shot in the back causing him to become "Mute". There are more questions to be answered after 86' so it wont be before 86'...at least thats what i think...Why would Rockstar add in the Phone conversation between Ken and the "mystery" person over the phone talking about Tommy if they werent gonna answer in a later game why Tommy doesnt or couldnt talk to Ken.

• 4 weeks later...