Creating GTA3 cut scenes

Sydrik

Is there a way for creating cut scenes in GTA3? You know, like the intro cut scenes, the Luigi cut scenes, etc.

And is there a way to remove the pesky overlays like "Cinematic Mode", the weapons and ammo indicator, the map indicator, to make a REAL machinima movie when recording stunts, etc?

Don't seem to find it anywhere.

And why GTA3? Nostalgic feeling and some ideas for storyline.

Is this pc? I do not have gta3 on pc but I think you can press F1 for replay, if not go on :Menu :Options :Display and turn off the Hud and map. Hope that helps

Hello, Ghost,

Well, yeah, mine's the PC version. Some questions:

• How do you remove HUD and map?
  • Thanks, your suggestion is useful, but I was talking about making cut scenes like what we see, like Luigi's instructions to Tommy, Salvatore's cut scene's etc. Meaning scripting their talking, expressions, etc. Or even just simple scripting like commanding the car to drive here and there. 'Cause replays aren't really accurate. For example, if a car flips and explodes, when you go to see it in replay, it doesn't explode.

Thanks for your repsonse, Ghost.

Go here and click Liberty Studios at the bottom right.

You must get the LC mod for Vice City. The Liberty Studios tool is great. It allows you to easily get any character in the game to do what ever you want, from falling down, to driving a car.

This tool is not available for GTA3 but Vice City and LC allow you to remove the HUD and radar in the options.

Also, you don't play as Tommy in GTA3, You play as a guy named Claude.

Go here and click Liberty Studios at the bottom right.

You must get the LC mod for Vice City. The Liberty Studios tool is great. It allows you to easily get any character in the game to do what ever you want, from falling down, to driving a car.

This tool is not available for GTA3 but Vice City and LC allow you to remove the HUD and radar in the options.

Also, you don't play as Tommy in GTA3, You play as a guy named Claude.

What an embarrassment! Tommy is from Vice City, right? Hahaha. So sorry about the mistake.

Thanks, Ghost and chris82. Afraid Liberty Studios is for Vice City. I'm talking about GTA3. not sure if it can work, but i'll try, though.

Edited by Sydrik

I know. That's what I said. You can use the Liberty Studios tool. If you have Vice City, go and get

The GTA Liberty City mod. It is a mod that takes everything from GTA3 to the Vice engine. Because of this, you can have all of the characters, peds, and the city from GTA3, with the engine features, motorcycles, and aircraft of Vice City.

So install GTA: LC, and use the Liberty Studios film tool.

There is no version for GTA3 at the moment.

Download GTA:LC...

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/grandthe...tml?sid=6099243