Photo
- - - - -

Rockstar Announce Vice City Stories

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 The JD

The JD

133 -> Doesn't Take A Genius To Figure It Out!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 08:32 PM

i dont think it wil run on 1.50,
i also doubt that it will run on 2.00 most probaly 2.60 or 2.70 as all new psp games need the new firmware to play them. B)

I could always upgrade my v2.01 to a higher version as I'll still have my v1.50 for homebrew. :bleh:
Posted Image

#22 SoLo

SoLo

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 03:08 AM

wow i am so excited for this game [ Vice city stories was my fav city :)~ ] I just wish that they would put more sky scrapers in downtown vice city..i mean there was like 2 buildings..lol
Posted Image

#23 gta philly

gta philly

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 09:40 PM

I recently sold my san andreas THEN i hear lcs is coming out 2 ps2!! so buy that

now im hearing theres going to be a vice city stories which is great cuz if lcs is on psp then comes to ps2 vcs will definetly be on ps2 as well is some time

They'll probably (if not it would be rad) come out with San andreas stories # umd's in one case each for each city then it'll be cool if they mash'em together on 1 ps2 disk like the full san andreas game

Skrew the gta 3 trilogy im now gonna be owning the stories

R* at least i think just might have something going here

I recently sold my san andreas THEN i hear lcs is coming out 2 ps2!! so buy that

now im hearing theres going to be a vice city stories which is great cuz if lcs is on psp then comes to ps2 vcs will definetly be on ps2 as well is some time

They'll probably (if not it would be rad) come out with San andreas stories 3 umd's in one case each for each city then it'll be cool if they mash'em together on 1 ps2 disk like the full san andreas game

Skrew the gta 3 trilogy im now gonna be owning the stories

R* at least i think just might have something going here

it would be rad for vcs to be in 70's or a right now-like era

#24 The Driver

The Driver

"Simply The Best"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 09:40 PM

There is no chance that a San Andreas Stories will be coming out, there is not enough space for one UMD, and no one will like multiple ones of UMD's either.

The Driver Is Back!

I've preordered my PlayStation 3, have you got yours?

#25 gta philly

gta philly

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 10:35 PM

There is no chance that a San Andreas Stories will be coming out, there is not enough space for one UMD, and no one will like multiple ones of UMD's either.

why not i mean nobody has said any thing bad about multiple ps2 disks for a game and they dont all have come out in 1 case they could come out like SAS pt. 1(LS) :) , pt. 2(SF) :D , pt. 3(LV) :thumbsup:

They probably will do it

OR they also coult do Los Santos stories San Fierro stories and Las Venturras stories

That would work wouldnt it :erm:

#26 Alex2247

Alex2247

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Mexico 

Posted 14 June 2006 - 01:41 AM

Hi, this new has just made my day. I think it could be based on present day, something like vice city, 20 years later; although i won´t deny i would love to see it based on the 70's.
Thanks for the information :coolthumbup:

:) Hi, yeah it would be nice that they decide to besed the city in 2006, but i think they gonna made the city in 1989 or something like that, :thumbsup:

#27 The Driver

The Driver

"Simply The Best"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 02:37 PM

Yeah, Vice City could have completely changed, and become a complete wreck like LC.

The Driver Is Back!

#28 Alex2247

Alex2247

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Mexico 

Posted 14 June 2006 - 03:16 PM

Yeah, Vice City could have completely changed, and become a complete wreck like LC.

B) :lolbounce: Yeah, you right, they gonna made a relative change in VCS....

#29 The Driver

The Driver

"Simply The Best"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 05:01 PM

Somethings gonna happen, but I can't think what.

The Driver Is Back!

#30 gta philly

gta philly

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 04:55 PM

is there any info on when this game comes out

i want it

#31 The Driver

The Driver

"Simply The Best"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 05:56 PM

There's none yet, but you know what Rockstar are like, they always leave you waiting for the game, and at the last minute, they release info.

The Driver Is Back!

#32 Alex2247

Alex2247

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Mexico 

Posted 15 June 2006 - 08:01 PM

:worship:

is there any info on when this game comes out

i want it

:blink: Is Gonna Came Out In October Like The last 2 GTA Games In The PSP :innocent: :thumbsup: :worship: :w00t:

#33 BiggShot Gangsta

BiggShot Gangsta

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 15 June 2006 - 08:10 PM

I hope this time there are more stuff to do and the environment is more interactive, and i wanna see more of Tommy and Candy and maybe Rosenberg as well.
Tommy Vincetti

#34 Alex2247

Alex2247

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Mexico 

Posted 16 June 2006 - 05:07 AM

<_<

I hope this time there are more stuff to do and the environment is more interactive, and i wanna see more of Tommy and Candy and maybe Rosenberg as well.

:blink: Yeah, me too, I wanna See Tommy Vercetty again, I Think he is the best Main character of all, You Think Rockstar opted to put Tommy In The Game Again???

#35 The Driver

The Driver

"Simply The Best"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 04:50 PM

What if Vercetti wasn't in the game and he died at the start, I would be so annoyed, and I sure many others would be.

Have you heard of BJ Smith? That could be Carl Johnson's brother, Brian Johnson, who was killed years later in 1992.

The Driver Is Back!

#36 gta philly

gta philly

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 11:46 PM

What if Vercetti wasn't in the game and he died at the start, I would be so annoyed, and I sure many others would be.

Have you heard of BJ Smith? That could be Carl Johnson's brother, Brian Johnson, who was killed years later in 1992.

who bj smith

besides hes probably not because his name's smith cuz people do name there children bj. an example is aj

aj doesnt stand for anything
along w/ bj
:huh:

#37 Alex2247

Alex2247

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Mexico 

Posted 17 June 2006 - 12:43 AM

:innocent: :gappy:

who bj smith

besides hes probably not because his name's smith cuz people do name there children bj. an example is aj

aj doesnt stand for anything
along w/ bj
:huh:

Oh Yeah BJ Smith was the guy in the car shop right? maybe the B is from Brian and the J from
Johnnson, But It is not probably That bj is CJ's brother cause it supossed that Brian is more younger than CJ and BJ looks more older than CJ :mellow: :coolthumbup: :bleh:

#38 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,928 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 04:18 AM

why not i mean nobody has said any thing bad about multiple ps2 disks for a game and they dont all have come out in 1 case they could come out like SAS pt. 1(LS) :) , pt. 2(SF) :D , pt. 3(LV) :thumbsup:

They probably will do it
OR they also coult do Los Santos stories San Fierro stories and Las Venturras stories

That would work wouldnt it :erm:

You know why no one minded switching disks for PS2 games?

1. Bigger system, not played all over the place, easier to do that way.

2. It has NEVER been a multi-disk GTA game..... Why? Because you travel between islands. Imagine switching disks EVERYTIME you had to move to a new island...

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#39 The Driver

The Driver

"Simply The Best"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 03:44 PM

If you did have San Andreas on PSP, but each city is on a seperate disc, then it would be so annoying to play, and when you are in one city, looking over to another, it wouldn't look good, if you know what I mean. Also, what if you were flying in mid-air and you were going to a different city, you would have to change the disk, causing you to crash.

The Driver Is Back!

#40 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 09:20 PM

Yeah imagine running away from cops and you want to escape to the other island and you have to change disks. It would be very annoying and stupid but I am interested as into what R* is going to do for San Andreas on PSP. It would be boring if it was only one of the cities.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users