Radio... is dead.

Just when I expected some cool music for Liberty City Stories, I saw that I was deceiving myself.

The music which sums the OST of this game really sucks in my opinion.

No quality, all pop/techno shit taking over and nothing rock or metal.

It's got me stuck listening to LCFR (the talking radio)!

If you guys don't agree with me, please enlist your ideas.

The music they use in the games is great. Msx is my all time favorite but obviously its down to what you listen to as a choice.

Everything else is in the game rap hip hop old skool trance and even the delmundo station it does seem a lil bit silly they didn't put some kind of metal on the games playlist.

But hey thats life just import your own tracks

The thing that the soundtrack does, is that the radio music matches the time frame, and gives that feeling that you are in the game. For example, Vice City had cheery, classic songs and Liberty City had more depressing and vicious songs.

To tell the truth, at first I hated the OST of San Andreas. I then discovered Radio X... Man, this station is just awesome! Awesome 90s alternative metal! But you have to be.. in this kinda stuff to like this station; u know... The DJ there is female has suchhh a hot voice, though! Her name's Sage.

Edited by Maggotkill

• 3 weeks later...

liberty jam is cool since i know some of the songs on there rise fm is alright but its not as good as it was in 3 theres too much singing on rise now lcfr is alright but chatterbox is the greatest show on their one thing that pisses me off is that the radio keeps on going back to the same shows and songs so i have to sit through coq n vin a couple of times which gets annoying oh and the commercials are alright especially "AH space monkey"

• 2 months later...

The radio stations in LCS do indeed suck. I miss Ozzy, Iron maiden, Alice in chains, Dave Lee Roth etc.

No metal and no classic rock. A true disaster.

Although as The Driver rightly points out, in 1998 (LCS period) all that crap music was in. No one knew what a guitar was.

The talk radio in gta 3 was good, but lcfr was boring and annoying. The radio repeated itself what felt like every half an hour which got on my nerves. In the end I just kept K Jah on even though Im not fussed about reggae but as it all sounded the same so I didnt headaches from the radio constatnly repeating itself.

• 1 month later...

All of radio in gta 3 was awesome(best though in gta 3 were MXS,GAME,CHATTERBOX).Vice City didn't really catch my attention.SA radio was awesome(mostly cause of RADIO X,RADIO LOS SANTOS and LCFR).LCS I thought sucked(besides K-JAH and CHATTERBOX,LCS's K-JAH was better than gta 3's K-JAH)

edit:Hopefully VCS's radio will be good and better than origanl VC

Edited by $GTA_4_LIFE_$