Mr whoopee

Does anybody know where i can find a mr whoope in lcs, ive been told u can get on in a firetruck mission as one of the vehicles that sets on fire but i've tried this loadz and it don't work, HELP!

:pissedred:

another way to get one is in one of the first mission when you have to arm an wr. whoopie with a bomb and place it at atlantic quays instead of parking it in atlantic quays drive to your save house park it in your garage blow it up and voila you have a mr.whoopee.

hope it helped you.

another way to get one is in one of the first mission when you have to arm an wr. whoopie with a bomb and place it at atlantic quays instead of parking it in atlantic quays drive to your save house park it in your garage blow it up and voila you have a mr.whoopee.

hope it helped you.

Isn't that the mission from GTA3? Didn't know that LCS had the same missions as GTA3.

I don't think it is in LCS! I'm pretty sure that the only car bomb you ever had to install for a mission was in the one where you had to blow up the tunnel. No Mr. Whoopee involved only a van of some sorts.

I don't think it is in LCS! I'm pretty sure that the only car bomb you ever had to install for a mission was in the one where you had to blow up the tunnel. No Mr. Whoopee involved only a van of some sorts.

i think ur right JD, that mission isn't in lcs, the only other way i can think to get one is in the side mission 'scooter shooter', but when you explode it you cant get it back, and there's no way of cancelling the mission (i think) so im stuck up sh*t creek

Well you could always use Edison Carter's LCS Cheat Device and spawn one... but the game will recognize the spawn as a cheat and bug you when you save your game after that! :bleh:

Edited by The JD

Well you could always use Edison Carter's LCS Cheat Device and spawn one... but the game will recognize the spawn as a cheat and bug you when you save your game after that! :bleh:

the thing is that i'm trying to create a kickass gamesave to upload, without cheats and loadza cool vehicles. Back to square one. (p.s got firmware 2.7 so cheatdevice is out the window!!!) >.<

:pissedred:

You got v2.7? What version did you have before that and why the heck did you upgrade?

by the way this is not a debatng society about wheteher to download firmware, that ONLY prevents u from running acked programs that potentially screw up & crash ur psp, it's about whether anyone knows where to get a friggin' ice cream truck. :pissedred:

But you can push it to your garage, right? Even totaled vehicles get repaired when in any of your garages. Hope it's the same thing for LCS, dunno, don't have one.

sorry dude. by the way when u destroy it and quit the mission, it goes to a loading sreen for like 5 seconds, and the u can't get it back. :bashhead::bashhead::bashhead::bashhead::bashhead::bashhead::bashhead: