I Need step by step info on how img tool 2.0 works

arsopmagik

• 1 month later...
ouch that sucks,and i never new that V2 of SA mattered so much

I don't know what version I have but it works. Click the tool, click okay, click file - open. It should load in seconds. Do you have the green dot out of the hidden box? Click edit, then find. Write your code for the players in there: vbmyelv.dff. Commands .. extract (to) wherever you want; a file or just desktop. Then click replace (with what?) it will prompt you to browse. Go back to file, click find again. Now you'll see your last extraction: vbmyelv.dff. Now delete dff and write txd in its place, extract (to), replace (what) At this point you do the two steps again. Look for the same inserted code but with .txd written after it, replace. Now you have a new Elvis.

As far as I can tell the dff is a shape of the model and txd is the texture that covers it. The movement forms of men and women are different, so are some of those between same sex. If you want a girl to walk like a boy, repace a boy with a girl, or a man to look gay - girl with man. If you put your dff and txd over a hooker, he/she will have the hooker walk. This can be controlled in its exaderation with the ped editor. Don't have that one figured out yet. If someone knows please tell me. I have a topic post asking for help.