Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Righty

UserShop Changes

19 posts in this topic

Er... hello? You realise that there are actually only about 10 items for people to buy and selll in their usershop? We only have the weapons, Chris said that he'd add the rest about a month ago, and we never heard anything...

Oh well. 15000 was a ridiculous price.

There's more than 15 items

yeah, but it's hardly anything! where the hell are the vehicles? i want to sell helicopters and flash sports cars at low prices!

ONLY $5,000 FOR A SHOP! :wub:

Yet the only con is that you can't get the items you want for free...I only have about 3k or 4k right now, so i'll go broke when i buy a shop. :'(

but, still, with the advantage of our own price tags...MONEY, MONEY MONEY!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

EDIT: I just sold my Spas-12! $4,845 ahoy! :D

Edited by Nikolai Diavolo

Why don't the Mods take all the money and weapons from the banned members and give them away to other users?And yes,15,000 is a ridiculous prize for a shop.5,000 is way better.Just wait,I'll be a rich man on these boards one day.Sorta like Tommy Vercetti

um, yes. i have a problem. i have like 5200+ yeah. and when i withdraw 5000, it gives me 4950! what the hell? that needs to be fixed! ME WANTEE SHOP!! :cigar:

withdrawal fees are just pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissedred:

isn't there somewhere else to get it out for free????? :hi:

A???????????

A???????????

A???????????

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle: