22 replies to this topic

#21 PaganGuru

PaganGuru

I'm a little bitch

• Banned
  • 203 posts
  • United States 

Posted 29 February 2004 - 12:56 AM

One of my favorite characters is HK-47, he always wants to kill and destroy everything!

Make sure you beef up your PC's repair stats ALL THE WAY!
That way you can unlock some special features of his when you try to fix him!
He will tell great stories :lol:
The coolest guy to ever be on this forum. May he forever be missed.

#22 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 07:01 PM

Hey does anyone here know how to make mods or anything for this game?

Actually I just wanna know how to edit stats, text, weapons, create weapons, change musiuc, and stuff like that.

P.s. If you haven't played this game then you really need too! I've almost finished it now for my first time, without cheats.

This game is so easy you don't even need cheats.

CREATE weapons? Sure Pyro... You cant do even the half-assed shitty imaging i do, and you want to create a weapon? HAHAHAHA! Why do you think this game is such the greatest RPG?

uh because it's the best RPG on the surface of the earth

No, Pyro, Its not. Please tell me that was a joke. I'd rather play an ONLINE MULTIPLAYER RPG. Way more fun cause not only do you get to shoot and kill enemies, but you can kill people exactly like you and get alot of money, weapons, armor, etc. So, to my point i made in the first sentence then said all this for no reason, its not the best rpg...

Edited by www.Spasmod.ToM, 02 March 2004 - 07:03 PM.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#23 insane_pyro28

insane_pyro28

Hatchetman

• Elite Members
  • 487 posts
  • United States 

Posted 11 March 2004 - 01:05 PM

uh you can get money,armor, etc. in KOTOR in fact I'm a rich mofo' in that game.

I think it's the most fun RPG first of all because I like Star Wars a lot and this is the first SW game that has a completely different original story not even close to the same time period as all the other retarded SW games.

Yes if this game was an online RPG it would without be the best RPG that ever lived...IMGDO (in my goddamn opinion)

P.s. For the love of god I am not trying to be good at frolicking graphics okay! I know you're better than me duh! I never try to do anything...

and I didn't say I wanted to DESIGN my own weapon cock-suck, I'm gonna modify them...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users