Knights of the Old Republic

insane_pyro28

Hey does anyone here know how to make mods or anything for this game?

Actually I just wanna know how to edit stats, text, weapons, create weapons, change musiuc, and stuff like that.

P.s. If you haven't played this game then you really need too! I've almost finished it now for my first time, without cheats.

This game is so easy you don't even need cheats.

uh because it's the best RPG on the surface of the earth :weird:

I'm playing on normal mode, I didn't even know there was an easy mode...

I have now found every star map except for Korriban, I'm currently on that one now.

My stats are pretty good too for my players.

Well I just found out that I can't make mods for the game because I don't know how to program <_<

I just have to wait until someone releases an easy to use modding program, they're currently working on it now.

yeah I've already seen it, that was pretty surprising...

I just finally finished the entire game last night.

Malak wasn't that hard to defeat really, beat him on my second try.

I just enalbed the Veropine Energy Shield thing, a bunch of stimulants, and then I went around and did the "Throw Lightsaber" power on all the captive jedis so he couldn't regain health.

And then I beat him down to like half his health, then I ran around healing my self, then I went and fought him to the death...it was a really close match, if he would have hit me one more time I would have died...

I've seen the lightside and darkside ending now :D

yah, I beat it as a guy.

I'm playing as a girl now, I heard Carth flirts with you if you're a girl.

My first file was just my 'getting used to the game file' cause now I know a few things that I should and shouldn't do...for example

DO NOT POISON THE SHARK ON MANAAN, that gay crap got me banned from the planet, so I could never finish the Sunry case or the Genoruhdan (can't spell it) quests.

P.s. If you have it on the XBOX then you don't have Yavin's Space Station do you?

that sucks cause Yavin will buy your items from you for almost twice as much as anyone else.

Plus he has the two best lightsaber crystals not availab;e anywhere else in the game... which cost 20000 credits each.

yah, I beat it as a guy.

I'm playing as a girl now, I heard Carth flirts with you if you're a girl.

My first file was just my 'getting used to the game file' cause now I know a few things that I should and shouldn't do...for example

DO NOT POISON THE SHARK ON MANAAN, that gay crap got me banned from the planet, so I could never finish the Sunry case or the Genoruhdan (can't spell it) quests.

P.s. If you have it on the XBOX then you don't have Yavin's Space Station do you?

that sucks cause Yavin will buy your items from you for almost twice as much as anyone else.

Plus he has the two best lightsaber crystals not availab;e anywhere else in the game... which cost 20000 credits each.

Yavin's Space Station>

WTF?

You get to goto Yavin?? :o

EDIT: What do the two bonus crystals do?

Edited by PaganGuru

have you completed all the side quests on any of your files Pagan?

I'm gonna start another file (after I finish with my darkside girl file) and try and complete every side quest, except for the Juhani quest, because I'm not gonna put her in my party.

I HATE Juhani, I'm just gonna finish her off on Dantooine...

Of course, and I loved them all.

And Juhani is such a lesbian whiner....and Bastilla is a bitch

and Mission looks like Pamela Anderson Lee

I just started my second file ast night, and I'm almost off Taris now, and I've completed every quest up to this point. The Dueling Ring was pretty cool, and I've collected all the bounties also.

I hate Juhani, I think it was a mstake to put her in the game.

Bastila is a bitch at the beginning, but after a while she gets better.

And I think Mission is cool...

One of my favorite characters is HK-47, he always wants to kill and destroy everything!

Hey does anyone here know how to make mods or anything for this game?

Actually I just wanna know how to edit stats, text, weapons, create weapons, change musiuc, and stuff like that.

P.s. If you haven't played this game then you really need too! I've almost finished it now for my first time, without cheats.

This game is so easy you don't even need cheats.

CREATE weapons? Sure Pyro... You cant do even the half-assed shitty imaging i do, and you want to create a weapon? HAHAHAHA! Why do you think this game is such the greatest RPG?

uh because it's the best RPG on the surface of the earth

No, Pyro, Its not. Please tell me that was a joke. I'd rather play an ONLINE MULTIPLAYER RPG. Way more fun cause not only do you get to shoot and kill enemies, but you can kill people exactly like you and get alot of money, weapons, armor, etc. So, to my point i made in the first sentence then said all this for no reason, its not the best rpg...

Edited by www.Spasmod.ToM

• 2 weeks later...

uh you can get money,armor, etc. in KOTOR in fact I'm a rich mofo' in that game.

I think it's the most fun RPG first of all because I like Star Wars a lot and this is the first SW game that has a completely different original story not even close to the same time period as all the other retarded SW games.

Yes if this game was an online RPG it would without be the best RPG that ever lived...IMGDO (in my goddamn opinion)

P.s. For the love of god I am not trying to be good at frolicking graphics okay! I know you're better than me duh! I never try to do anything...

and I didn't say I wanted to DESIGN my own weapon cock-suck, I'm gonna modify them...