Do you need free hosting?

Jaruff

I am proud to announce that you have the oppertunity to get some great free hosting from Jrue.com. I am a Network Supervisor there (I am part of Network Staff) and we are looking for great sites we can host. Below is an example of what you would be able to get with our hosting:

Space: 250 megabites

Bandwidth: 1 gigabite

POP3 E-Mail Accounts: 1

cPanel?: Yes

mySQL: 1 to 2 DB's

PHP

Perl

CGI Script Library

FTP

More...

The catch to all this is that you place a small banner on each of your pages. I can do this for you if you would like me to. You are able to earn more things (more space, bandwidth, mySQL's, etc. by clicking on the ad and doing some clicks on the page it takes you to. When you click on the links that are on the site that the banner redirects to, you earn the network money (a good 10 cents USD and maybe more) and that way you will be able to get more features for your site.

Below is the list of domains you may choose from. You will get a subdomain (yourname.domain.com/org/info/etc.)

1ST-TIME-CREDIT.COM

534CH.COM

CRED1T.COM

CREDIT-STOP.COM

FMXC.COM

FMXCHANGE.COM

FOOTYMFS.COM

GTA-NATION.COM

GTAEVO.COM

IBSZ.COM

INVISIONPLUS.COM

JRUE.COM

OWES.US

directs.info

flys.biz

forumbiz.com

numirc.net

on-sale.info

5year.com

dotorg.info

ez2us.com

ibskins.org

moved.info

mypalm.info

regstats.com

secureshoppers.com

invisionboard.org

gotcredit.org

phplivehost.com

alrighty.org

ebargains.org

How To Get Hosting:

To get hosting, reply to this post or PM me with the following information:

Username Wanted (For cPanel and FTP):

Password Wanted (for cPanel and FTP):

URL Wanted (please type it as yourwantedname.yourwanteddomain.com/org/info/etc.):

Why You Want Hosting:

Current Site (if you do not have a current site it's best to give me a URL of another site/forum you have worked on or you are working on:

Also:

I will install IPB 1.3 for you if you request it. Hosting Support may be found at 'http://ibskins.org'.

Thanks,

Jaruff