OMG HELP HELP HELP
Posted 29 April 2006 - 11:27 PM
Posted 29 April 2006 - 11:30 PM
This type of error usually comes up if it doesn't want to run on your PC, or if some of the files have been edited wrongly.
Posted 29 April 2006 - 11:38 PM
Posted 29 April 2006 - 11:47 PM
I presume you haven't tried to install any mods, or had it installed previously. I also assume the installation went fine, with no errors.
If you have Windows XP Pro (I don't think this will work on XP Home) then do this to find out what's wrong:
1) Go Start, click Run, type "eventvwr.msc" and click OK
2) That will bring up the Event Viewer
3) Double click on "Application"
4) You will see all your computer's errors
5) If you see one of the list has the error icon, double click on it, and see if it says anything about gtasa.exe. If it doesn't go to step 6.
6) Double click on the top one in the list if they're all the i bubble, and press the big down arrow until the big grey box says something about gtasa.exe
7) If you find the exact error that gtasa.exe had, copy everything that is in the grey box, and post it on here. That should tell us exactly what's going wrong when it dies.
Posted 29 April 2006 - 11:49 PM
that is wat it says my good man
Posted 30 April 2006 - 12:06 AM
Not sure how good "version 0.0.0.0" is for the application though. Check that the files actually copied into the c:\program files\rockstar games folder properly, and that the DVD isn't scratched etc etc
Other than that, I'll have to ask some other members to help out. Sorry I couldn't help, but there's a lot of information there for us to go on.
Posted 30 April 2006 - 12:10 AM
nah fella's update wont install so i take it that it musnt be the problem
CAN ANYONE OUT THERE HELP MEE?????
Posted 30 April 2006 - 12:34 AM
Check you have the latest drivers, and that you have DirectX 9.0c installed. It's on the SA DVD.
Posted 30 April 2006 - 06:36 AM
Posted 30 April 2006 - 11:25 AM
Posted 30 April 2006 - 02:38 PM
Try not to discuss cracks and things on these forums, but since you own a legitimate copy of the game and you're only using it to fix a problem it's fine.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users