TheGTAgangster

Scott.

Yeah, he PM'ed me too with an invitation to join SMCentral. I think he should be banned as PM advertising is against the rules. Maybe you should make an official PM spammer list topic, so people can go straight there to report PM spammers? Just an idea...

Stop flaming him guys. I will investigate this matter, and also you don't have access to view his Ip address so I don't know where you've found that out from.

he joined my forum, i got his email and IP address from there

Yeah, he PM'ed me too with an invitation to join SMCentral. I think he should be banned as PM advertising is against the rules. Maybe you should make an official PM spammer list topic, so people can go straight there to report PM spammers? Just an idea...

IPB should have a report button in PMs so you can report a PM

Edited by Jezz Torrent

Jezz stop PMing with this and yes your right about the buttom so i can report your ass out

stop pm spamvertising you fag! i kno this is smcentral. youre gonna get banned again. no offense but youre the biggest idiot i kno of. spamming to get people to join your site is the worst thing you can do. itll make your site look so bad!

sorry I'm not SMCentral but I'm a MOD on his site and I was told to do this

youre full of shit. i can tell by your IP address and email. stop spamming and tell smcentral to go gently caress himself!

Jezz, shut up. Yes he's been PM Spamming but if he's just done it for someone else that's not as bad. I'm following up your complaint that he IS SMCentral, but I have no conclusive proof yet. Until then please keep your opinions to this matter to yourself.

However, let me just point out that the ONLY reason TGG signed up on these forums was to spam them. That IS a bannable offence. However, if he shows that he's sorry, and isnt the same person who got banned the other day, then we may allow him to leave. He needs to make some useful contributions to the forums, and now.

Nah too late, sorry.

We found several members that had registered in the past few days with the similar IP addresses. Yep Jezz, the first two octets were identical. That means their IPs all began with the same two parts like 123.456.xx.xx. The chances are that he has a dynamic IP so he can just flick off his router and reappear.

All those accounts have been banned. PM Spamming is now an instantly bannable offence. You must save any PMs you receive and forward them to myself or Chris, since we can do something about it. A report button for PMs is a good idea, looking into it.

We found several members that had registered in the past few days with the similar IP addresses. Yep Jezz, the first two octets were identical. That means their IPs all began with the same two parts like 123.456.xx.xx. The chances are that he has a dynamic IP so he can just flick off his router and reappear.

yup, he has registered like 6 accounts on my forum. he needs to realize all it does is make his site look bad. so, i hope my PM you helped :)

All those accounts have been banned. PM Spamming is now an instantly bannable offence. You must save any PMs you receive and forward them to myself or Chris, since we can do something about it. A report button for PMs is a good idea, looking into it.

im sure theres some sort of mod that would put a report button in PMs. maybe at http://www.invisionize.com

Edited by Jezz Torrent