34 replies to this topic

#21 The Driver

The Driver

"Simply The Best"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 06:46 PM

No, in England there was a TV advert for LCS.

The Driver Is Back!

I've preordered my PlayStation 3, have you got yours?

#22 nightwishmaster

nightwishmaster

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 06:01 AM

LCS was advertised on the radio in australia - i only ever heard it once though -

#23 sann mann

sann mann

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 10:11 PM

What the #### is R* thinking when they are still making the birds-i-view games. I think that after gta III I think that they should have stopped with the 2-D. :nope:

#24 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 01:08 AM

Give it a ####in' rest people. They made the game. People bought the game. If you didn't buy it because you didn't want it, good, I don't care. No one else cares, neither. SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#25 The Driver

The Driver

"Simply The Best"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 09:20 AM

Give it a ####in' rest people. They made the game. People bought the game. If you didn't buy it because you didn't want it, good, I don't care. No one else cares, neither. SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

Nicely put.

Although it does puzzle me, why did Rockstar make a game for a Nintendo console? Are they traitors? Not really, because there weren't any Sony Portable consoles at the time. (We now have PSP).

The Driver Is Back!

I've preordered my PlayStation 3, have you got yours?

#26 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 07:58 PM

Nicely put.

Although it does puzzle me, why did Rockstar make a game for a Nintendo console? Are they traitors? Not really, because there weren't any Sony Portable consoles at the time. (We now have PSP).

They make games for Xbox. Does that make them traitors? They can make games for whatever consoles they please. Now EVERYONE. STFU ABOUT THIS.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#27 YoungFools

YoungFools

GET OFF THE SOFA!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Spain 

Posted 20 August 2006 - 04:41 PM

Yeah, thats true... its a money spinner! why wud they not do it on the other consoles? not everyone will have it.

#28 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 01:08 AM

Spaz is right again.And this game doesn't suck just because you guys play Gta San Andreas and VC and Gta3 cause I know that most of you that have said that actually mean that ^.And it wasn't exactly a total dumb idea making this.It just spread Gta even farther than known and it makes them richer gettin people to buy Gta Advance.And also;of the people that say Gta Advance suck,how much of you people have actually played it?Oh and,try not to lie.One more thing.It's a 3-d game;not 2-d.Just cause it's in birds-eye-mode does not mean it's 2-d.

#29 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 10 October 2006 - 01:59 AM

"It's a 3-d game;not 2-d"

I think you missed the school bus when you were 8
Posted Image

#30 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 10:27 PM

"It's a 3-d game;not 2-d"

I think you missed the school bus when you were 8

Geat flame ;) .But seriously,play the game.You can still have your "opinion" but don't be an ass with your opinion.And believe me;I'm not wanting to have a fight but don't be disrespecting without a cause.

#31 MatthewCorleone

MatthewCorleone

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts
  • United States 

Posted 23 October 2006 - 09:53 PM

I didnt even know it was out on GBA, until like I joined this forum

#32 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 10:08 PM

Now that I think about it.I don't even recall how i found out about it.Huh.Well whatever lol.

Edited by $GTA_4_LIFE_$, 23 October 2006 - 10:08 PM.

#33 Mike356

Mike356

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 03:27 AM

i never did hear about that untill i did join these fourms i thought that got cancelled
Posted Image

#34 -=}{oT~dEv1L 666=-

-=}{oT~dEv1L 666=-

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 10:23 AM

Firstly, Video Games were initially meant for Kids.
Secondly, Sega and Nintendo were the ones who started Video Gaming.
Thirdly, they went almost Extinct on th late 1990s
Then, Sony and Microsoft later took over the Video Gaming scene.
Finally, Sony, Microsoft, Blizzard Entertainment, Rockstar Games, EA Games, Square Enix and the likes ruled Video Gaming. The End.

So, GTA Advance is a GTA game for kids, really. I never really saw a single "F**K" or Swearing. So, why argue that it's a bad idea? It was intended to be a port of GTA3, but ended up being another game. So, are you saying that it is a bad idea even to TRY to port GTA3 to the GBA? If you don't like it, don't buy it!
Visit Grand Theft Auto HQ Forums!!!
Posted Image
It is the Hardcore Grand Theft Auto Fanboyism Website, a Forum only for Hardcore GTA Fans!!! If you don't Visit it by now, you fully deserve to get Shot!

#35 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:31 AM

I highly doubt that GTA Advance is "a game for kids". What kind of person would want their kid killing people with flamethrower, bazookas and all of those stuff, and becoming a psychopathic criminal in the future?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users