Bad Idea...

Maggotkill

Nicely put.

Although it does puzzle me, why did Rockstar make a game for a Nintendo console? Are they traitors? Not really, because there weren't any Sony Portable consoles at the time. (We now have PSP).

They make games for Xbox. Does that make them traitors? They can make games for whatever consoles they please. Now EVERYONE. STFU ABOUT THIS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Spaz is right again.And this game doesn't suck just because you guys play Gta San Andreas and VC and Gta3 cause I know that most of you that have said that actually mean that ^.And it wasn't exactly a total dumb idea making this.It just spread Gta even farther than known and it makes them richer gettin people to buy Gta Advance.And also;of the people that say Gta Advance suck,how much of you people have actually played it?Oh and,try not to lie.One more thing.It's a 3-d game;not 2-d.Just cause it's in birds-eye-mode does not mean it's 2-d.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Firstly, Video Games were initially meant for Kids.

Secondly, Sega and Nintendo were the ones who started Video Gaming.

Thirdly, they went almost Extinct on th late 1990s

Then, Sony and Microsoft later took over the Video Gaming scene.

Finally, Sony, Microsoft, Blizzard Entertainment, Rockstar Games, EA Games, Square Enix and the likes ruled Video Gaming. The End.

So, GTA Advance is a GTA game for kids, really. I never really saw a single "F**K" or Swearing. So, why argue that it's a bad idea? It was intended to be a port of GTA3, but ended up being another game. So, are you saying that it is a bad idea even to TRY to port GTA3 to the GBA? If you don't like it, don't buy it!

• 5 years later...