need help for Hot Coffe mod

zakk

:cry: maybe i am a little bit retarded, can anyone tell me how to operate when "drinking coffee"? i mean how to control CJ to satisfy Denise. it says "push UP and DOWN", but what does it mean by "UP" and "DOWN"? press which keys to do "UP"s and "DOWN"s? I think i have tried all keys but the "excitement" just kept dropping. somebody HELP ME!!!

You've got to use the Up and Down Arrow keys. Use these keys to maintain the rhythm and your excitement bar should increase along with the speed. Keep up with the pace and you'll get your just reward.

P.S: How the &^R*&^% can you not figure out something like this? :P

Edited by The JD

You've got to use the Up and Down Arrow keys. Use these keys to maintain the rhythm and your excitement bar should increase along with the speed. Keep up with the pace and you'll get your just reward.

P.S: How the &^R*&^% can you not figure out something like this? :P

But what if i use the keyboard? i prefer playing SA with keyboard. arent there keys on the keyboard to do "UP"s and "DOWN"s?

lmao maybe he's just not ready :rofl2:

and yeh how old are u? i think the youngest people on this site are around 11-13 but im thinking your younger. Am I right in thinking this? BTW get a life who needs hot cofee when youve got teh web. or should I not of told him about this?

Edited by Ghost