'sup Guys

Atticus

Hey Guys

My name is Ad (Xtheleon). I know you will probably think it strange for me to be a registered member for so long and not use my account, well Ican't explain that sorry. Maybe I am just particulary strange, anywho I have been browsing this site for well over 2 years now, I rmemeber it's very first design and such and Remember talking with chris on MSN about PHP coding. It hit me today that when reading the topics on this forum you guys all seem like a good bunch of people with similar interests to myself and with that I would like to ask whether I could attempt to fit in around here, Don't worry I know the rules in which forums run blah blah blah.

A little about me

I'm a webdesigner/Guitarist, I have a website called ConceptDesigns and a band called CA. I'm in school (yawn) Year 12 sixth former studying ICT, English Language and Business Studies while also using my time to progress with my earlier mentioned interests. I'm 16, Like to dress smart, like to browse the net, Love to hang with my Girl friend, Like to create music and websites, Like to play GTA and well Like a lot of other things.

I hope you guys will be Ok with me here because the last thing I want is to seem as if I am intruding. Thanks again

Ad

Hey Guys

My name is Ad (Xtheleon). I know you will probably think it strange for me to be a registered member for so long and not use my account, well Ican't explain that sorry. Maybe I am just particulary strange, anywho I have been browsing this site for well over 2 years now, I rmemeber it's very first design and such and Remember talking with chris on MSN about PHP coding. It hit me today that when reading the topics on this forum you guys all seem like a good bunch of people with similar interests to myself and with that I would like to ask whether I could attempt to fit in around here, Don't worry I know the rules in which forums run blah blah blah.

A little about me

I'm a webdesigner/Guitarist, I have a website called ConceptDesigns and a band called CA. I'm in school (yawn) Year 12 sixth former studying ICT, English Language and Business Studies while also using my time to progress with my earlier mentioned interests. I'm 16, Like to dress smart, like to browse the net, Love to hang with my Girl friend, Like to create music and websites, Like to play GTA and well Like a lot of other things.

I hope you guys will be Ok with me here because the last thing I want is to seem as if I am intruding. Thanks again

Ad

I'm sure you'll fit in, these dudes rock :)