The ultimate mod for VC

Sunshine

Hello!

We have finish a great (maybe the best) mod for Vice City :clapping: .In fact it' s a compilation of the best modifications for Vice City( all autors will have their credits in readme, and we have a part of permissions)

Our work was to compile all this mods and make all essentials arrangements (we made some textures, all loadscreens and other stuff).

But the particularity of our mod is to give to the game a real eighties atmosphere!

Changes: -all cars, bikes and planes

-a lot of textures (road, vegetation, advertisements....)

-DATA

-Some missions, secrets Packets

-a lot of others things!!!

(I can't all enumerate.....)

We hope this mod will please you!!

Here are some pictures:

LINKS REMOVED

You can DOWNLOAD the mod on the OFFICIAL SITE: LINK REMOVED

Edited by Gerard

But it makes Vice City so BEAUTIFUL!!! :) Our goal was to give you the best MOD!!!

We have worked hard during one year to all compile and make arrangments!!

Besides we make a lot of stuff : textures, loadscreens etc...

Finally we have I think a really good MOD, Download it and talk about after!!

How can you say that?? This a Big super MOD!! Did you test him?? no apparently...

So test him and talk after, you will be astonished...

We don't care about the compilation, the most important is that with the final one we have a SUPER MOD!!!

It's the ultimate Mod for Vice City...I think you don' t understand.

Our mod is a total conversion mod (like Reality mod or Vice deluxe) But we had compile more hundred of the best mod done for VC(we excavated all network to find them). And we made all arrangements (it's not so easy...) and a lot of other stuff like loadscreens, water textures, ...(and modified some mods). Install the mod, you will see...

I have .exe problems with this mod. Through the screenshots I see that it is wonderful. I downloaded the no-cd crack. And it didn't work. I put the CD in both drives , dvd and cd, still no work.

Can someone help me aid this problem?

Please.

How can you say that?? This a Big super MOD!! Did you test him?? no apparently...

So test him and talk after, you will be astonished...

We don't care about the compilation, the most important is that with the final one we have a SUPER MOD!!!

Damn dude, it's just their opinion. Like it is your opinion that the compilation is 'astonishing.' I havn't tried it.. probably never will get the chance to. But IMHO, it was just a waste of time. Like 888ball said "Anyone can download a huge amount of mods..."

Anyway, good job on it. Seems like you did put a lot of time into it.

Distributing the GTA executable is strictly illegal. We will not allow it to be discussed, distributed, downloaded or linked to from these forums.

Please remove all copied of gtavc.exe you are distributing, otherwise you are at risk of legal action. That is not a threat, it is a warning.

Links have been removed until you have corrected this issue. Topic has not been closed.

It's true!!!!! AAAAA (shit, shit!!!) I am sorry!!! But How can I delete him...In fact it's the cracked gtavc.exe...

besides an other total conversion mod (the reality mod) add too the gtavc.exe to his pack.(I find this mod on a lot of sites...)

That's why I add him too...(everybody has crack...)

Anybody that edits or gives out gtavc.exe is breaking the law. The best thing you can do is re-upload a new zip (or whatever) without gtavc.exe in it, and maybe just say in your readme that it works better with the crack version or whatever. If you do decide to remove it, that's gonna look good for you, correcting your mistake. If you don't bother and just keep it in, then bad things will happen.