Know anybody here in real life?

Chris

Not yet. Should be meeting Spaz next summer though. And I probably could go visit Dave if I / he wanted.

w00t. That trip is going to kick so many levels of ass it isn't believable. WEEEEEEEEEE!

Hopefully if Spaz wins that trip to England to meet Emma Watson from Harry Potter than I'll go up there and meet him :)

So will that one if I win it.

I'm pathetic. I watched Goblet of Fire last night JUST to see Emma. :rofl2:

i dont kno anyone here, but Switch Designs only lives a few hours away from me. i have talked to a couple people from here on AIM, i've talked to spaz, and rockstarrem.

itd be awesome if we all met somewhere and hung out for a few days. i'd go. that'd be cool to meet everyone here!

Edited by Jezz Torrent

Heh. I live in Akron and he lives in Cincinatti, so he's probably like about three and a half hours away from me. Although I didn't mention him in my above post because he's not a member. And he's a bastard.

he spammed my site once. i cant stand him posting all those disturbing pics. asshole. i feel so bad for chris, xenon and righty having to deal with his shit so often.

id never wanna meet him tho cuz god knos what kind of person he is.

I agree there, he is just one of the few people I just want nothing to do with ever again. I don't want to kill him, I don't want to fix him, or send him to counselling, or lock him up. I just don't want him to exist anymore. Its not a case of hating him, it could be a mental illness, bad childhood and repression of his blatant homosexuality - it may not be all his fault.

As for meeting Chris, he's just gotta make it through the next couple of weeks.