TK Domains

albi84

i have a question. I know this is offtopic, but i cannot get on ANY .tk site. And i've never been to one. ( i tryed with my other pc same prob)

does anyone know the prob.

I would love to see your site, sounds awesome, but i can't until i fx this prob.

sry

{ sry for off topic}

i have a question. I know this is offtopic, but i cannot get on ANY .tk site. And i've never been to one. ( i tryed with my other pc same prob)

does anyone know the prob.

I would love to see your site, sounds awesome, but i can't until i fx this prob.

sry

{ sry for off topic}

Me neither. Not sure what is wrong. I just ask for the real URL((most .TK registrations aren't the actual domain. Those usually cost. So I think everyone just uses redirect urls or whatever))

.tk is a real ccTLD (country code top level domain)

However, since Tolkau is suck a small island, they give their domains away for free. You don't actually own them, and you can't set the nameservers - just redirect them, or frame them. You can choose to pay for them if you want, but they do have a reputation as free=crap, like free hosting, or InvisionFree.

Your link has been removed, since we ask that members do not advertise their sites until they have at least 30 posts, this is to reduce spam on the forums. However, I'm leaving this topic open for discussion about .tk domains in general.