Helicopter help..

pyrokinetic

Hey there,

I just downloaded a save game from this site and all that stuff, then loaded up the game and grabbed the helicopter on the rooftop, problem is I can't seem to shoot anything while inside the helicopter, is this normal? or is there a way I can fix this?

Thanks in advance. :)

• 4 weeks later...

dont listen to the slayer. he is rong. witch heli wuz it? if it wuz a maveric than no there are no guns. same with the sparrow. if its the sea sparrow that can land on water, then there is a machine gun u can use. cant tell u wich button cuz dont no wut system u hav it on. there is one more chopper called the hunter that has machine gun and rockets. fire using punch/fire button.

The Sea Sparrow has a machine gun which can be fired with the right mouse button.

The Hunter has a machine gun and rockets, the machine gun fires the same as the Sea Sparrow and the rockets are used with the left mouse button.

I think those are the correct controls, I haven't played Vice City in a long time though.

Edited by ThatJesusGuy

dont listen to the slayer. he is rong.

Look dude, have you ever played VC? Do you think about anything else than bikini women from VC?

He said

loaded up the game and grabbed the helicopter on the rooftop
. That means that he loaded the game in either Vercetti Mansion or Hyman Condo and then got on the helipad on the roof of either one of those two safehouses. The Hunter or Sea Sparrow don't spawn on their rooftops, don't they. Next time READ the whole topic, THINK about it and then POST.

Oh, and try to type in english. We use it on this forum, you know...

he cuda bin talkin bout da helipad in da back of da mansion with da sea sparrow (doubt it though). besides i DID say the maveric cant shoot AND U SED NO heli can shoot. the question is hav U ever played vc? o and dis is a gta website not english class so dont talk about how i shud use PROPER grammer dumbass

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

o and dis is a gta website not english class so dont talk about how i shud use PROPER grammer dumbass

No, this is a forum, a place where you write your opinion, and as much as you may hate it, grammar is required.

Forums are places to broadcast your opinion and read other's, thus having readable posts is mandatory.

Edited by ThatJesusGuy

No, this is a forum, a place where you write your opinion, and as much as you may hate it, grammar is required.

Forums are places to broadcast your opinion and read other's, thus having readable posts is mandatory.

ummmm.............ya. i hope this part is readable. UR A frolicking IDIOT. u really think i giv a damn of wut u say?!

ummmm.............ya. i hope this part is readable. UR A FUCKING IDIOT. u really think i giv a damn of wut u say?!

Hey, enough. Alright. If a helicopter has a gun mounted on it, than yes, you can shoot it. As for using a SMG to do a drive-by in a helicopter, no you can't.

If you have a problem with a member, take it up with them through PMs or The Dungeon.