Burnt Cat Hair

Spaz The Great

I know by the title of this most people will put spasmod and the title together to get spam.... Nope, this time its serious...

Ok, i was messing around with my cat and trying to scare him with a lighter, and actually lit his fur on fire! He had a little fire going on his side. I quickly patted it out and he sat there sniffing the burnt hairs.... No one knows it happend though, luckily... :lolbounce:

Omg this brings back a memory that happend last year it was so funny, i nearly wet my self laughing lol. Well what happened was, there was this cat and it was messing and gerally pissing me and my mate's off. And anyway it started climbing up onto my mates car and just being very annoying. I dont know why my mate did this but he did, when the cat was on the floor, he gave the cat such a boot that he kicked it right over his car and into the middle of the road and i nearly wet my self laughing it was really funny any way the cat deserved it!! It was being a little sh*t lol. Also one of my other mates shaved his name into his two cats all u could see was this big shaved name "Jacob"

[Lie] I hate animal cruelty [/Lie] :mellow:

anyway, once my dog ran into a tree...it was kinda funny.

But the funniest thing I've ever seen is when me and my cousin were driving to my house, and his dog was in the car, and teh window was open, and then when the car stopped at a four-way intersection the dog jumped right out the window into the middle of the road. Luckily it was a red light, but all the cars kept honking and stuff it was hilarious!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I might as well share my little story.

I just recently bought a puppy, and obviously it hased to be "potty" trained. Well one time she hopped into her cage, and went "potty" in the correct spot. Well I was so happy that it was her first good "potty", I screamed "good potty"!! so loud that she ran outside the cage, then pissed herself because she was so scared.

It was a bitter-sweet moment.

:angry: