Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crazychicken17

Read this

14 posts in this topic

I was browsing through PCGamer (Just about the only PC magazine you should buy), and I came across the following article:

Rockstar have finally come clean and announced the next GTA game will be GTA: San Andreas. Little else is known about the sequel to our game of the year 2003, but online gossip hints that it'll be set in the 70's, with a gritty cop-show feel. We'll be looking for more at E3.

Well, I don't know about GTA:SA at E3, apart from the fact that it was there. But this is the first time I've heard anything about it being set in the 70's. Any comments?

It's supposed to be set in the present day but I'd prefer if it was set in the 70s because of better music(I guess) and then we won't get any of these new rappers

Lol, Pyro actually makes a good point there which is it no matter when the game will take place (within reason), its still going to kick ass

The Key word is gossip. People on boards like this talk about it been set in certaind decades and when they want it to be set and thats probbably where the mag go that from. I think anyway