PC version

Kimi

• 3 weeks later...

Same like Zino. I dont have any consoles except for the PS1 (LOL). But I have a pretty decent PC. And I kinda actually need a GTA game to chew on. So, I wont mind at all for Rockstar to release a PC Version of it.

So go on, mister Producer... Press the darned button.

:ph34r: I dunno why they would...

I mean, by the time it's on PS2 it'll be a year older than the PSP version, if it takes them another year to put it onto PC and possiably xbox, then that's 2 years later, and by then, GTA 4 would've come out on PS3....

I know people keep saying that they don't want rockstar to waste their time making old games seem new rather than concentrating on gta 4 but remember the PS2 GTA series was created by Rockstar NORTH, LCS is being made by Rockstar LEEDS so when you think about it GTA fans are receiving a bonus because after all they could of just said no and made fans and fansites wait at least another year for new things to happen, instead they decided to squeeze one last drop out of the PS2 Saga of GTA just for us and yet people still complain....Sigh :(

I know people keep saying that they don't want rockstar to waste their time making old games seem new rather than concentrating on gta 4 but remember the PS2 GTA series was created by Rockstar NORTH, LCS is being made by Rockstar LEEDS so when you think about it GTA fans are receiving a bonus because after all they could of just said no and made fans and fansites wait at least another year for new things to happen, instead they decided to squeeze one last drop out of the PS2 Saga of GTA just for us and yet people still complain....Sigh :(

I forgot it was rockstar leeds that made it... :blush:

Even if it did come out on PS2, I woulden't get it unless they added another half a map, and because it's still inside the vice city engine they woulden't be able to add anything else...

I would get it for PC.... if my laptop wasn't so crapppy....

I would be hoping they would release it for PC but my computer sucks and is like wat 6 years old. I dont have a PS2 but I have an X Box and hoping they will make an xbox version (it kind of sucks when they make a ps2 version or a GTA game its takes atleast a year to make the xbox one, why don't they just make them at the same time but i guess it would take a longer time, ill stop talking now lol)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

^

LOL!

Anyways, I wouldn't mind AT ALL if GTALCS is ported to the PC. Since I don't have any PS2/Xbox/PSP at home.

But, if it is not ported, it wouldn't have any positive nor negative effects on me, since:

GTA IS BANNED FROM MY HOUSE!

Damn you damn you damn you! (not you, though :))