Safehouses

amirmm

In san andreas the safe houses (plces to save the game) were pretty boring and thier was nothing to do

in the next GTA i would like rockstar to make them more interesting such as:

you can store weapons at you ware houses

and have more garages

Post you ideas here

I'd like to see much more interactive safehouses. It would be nice if you could buy or steal things and place them in your safehouse.

Like you can steal a stereo for example, put it in your safehouse and listen to the music (you can change stations and configure volume) while you're in the safehouse. Or steal a gaming console so you can play video games (that would require a new TV too).

Also, I'd like the ability to open windows on your safehouses so you can escape on the roof from the police or snipe people.

• 3 weeks later...

For the usual car dealer, you should be able to have 4 or 5 garages set up, and what ever is in each garage is a different car thats in your show room. So you can customize which cars are in your show room. It's nice to an infernus or a banchee spawn there all the time.

• 2 years later...

How bout the ability to take all your dates, hookers, street gals, & all of your friends up to your apartments, so you could host a little drunk party, or well you know the other one :w00t: =)... Also it would be great to be able to pick up more than 1 friend at a time in your cars.....

Krew42 (Tony)

To be honest, all I want from a safehouse is to be able to save in it. I didn't buy GTA IV to watch TV, I'd rather the developers concentrate on making the game itself better.

Perhaps a computer in each apartment to check your mail might be helpful, and a few more places to store cars would be good, but other than that, I'm not bothered.

I'd like to see much more interactive safehouses. It would be nice if you could buy or steal things and place them in your safehouse.

Like you can steal a stereo for example, put it in your safehouse and listen to the music (you can change stations and configure volume) while you're in the safehouse. Or steal a gaming console so you can play video games (that would require a new TV too).

Also, I'd like the ability to open windows on your safehouses so you can escape on the roof from the police or snipe people.

so you would like to play a game in the game? ex. play Saints row 2 in GTA IV. that's just lame guys, and so is watching TV

I want the garages back, I missed wedging the door and putting in more vehicles than allowed. The parking spaces in IV, although OK, are way too small, so then you have to drive to ANOTHER safehouse and park it there. And who's to say you'll get there in one piece, judging by the cops A.I? I want to buy things, like in Scarface: TWIY, and place them wherever I want, and maybe have a Pay'NSpray located around the side of your safehouse, so you can change your vehicles colour if you don't like it.