PS2 LCS Rumored to be Priced and Dated

In the past week, various retailers posted release dates of Liberty City Stories for the PS2. It's a well known fact that many retailers make up release dates in order to encourage people to preorder the game. However, PSXtreme claims that retailers received an e-mail from the publisher, Take-Two Interactive, revealing a release date of April 17 and a price tag of $29.99.

Seeing as it's Take-Two's First Quarter results of 2006 tommorow, it is highly likely that Take-Two did infact send out the information to retailers first of all, to put up before they make the official announcement tommorow. During these results Take-Two also like to reveal information about their upcoming games and make announcements pertaining to release dates. Earlier today the company announced two new titles, a Table Tennis game for the Xbox 360 and a game based on the popular TV-series: Family Guy.

We'll be listening (and I know most of you also) to the conference call tommorow and waiting for the press release. EGM said last month that they'll be posting an exclusive preview about the game that'll include information and screenshots of the PS2 version of Liberty City Stories. The magazine is said to be out before the end of this week!

We'll keep you posted.

Source: PSXtreme

Take-Two 1st Quarter Results: Click here

Isn't it about time we game some information, maybe a website?

I really think this game will have potential to be as good as San Andreas. I mean, its almost simple to directly copy the PSP game to the PS2, so they have had so much time to gently caress about with things. Aircraft are a cert. however im not sure about stats. But i believe it will be a good game despite the critisms.

Isn't it about time we game some information, maybe a website?

I really think this game will have potential to be as good as San Andreas. I mean, its almost simple to directly copy the PSP game to the PS2, so they have had so much time to gently caress about with things. Aircraft are a cert. however im not sure about stats. But i believe it will be a good game despite the critisms.

Dude, you do know all the textures and stuff are lower-grade. They have to re-do those, unless you want a VERY crappy looking game.