28 replies to this topic

#21 The Driver

The Driver

"Simply The Best"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 09:02 AM

That's right SoLo, they collect money but you have to kill them.

The Driver Is Back!

I've preordered my PlayStation 3, have you got yours?

#22 SoLo

SoLo

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 08:02 PM

they dpn't live down their, anyways ive just had enough of the mafia i want to see something new. san andreas was new (the beging of the game) in the middle and end it reminded me of gta vc and gta 3 because you ran around doing missions for people.

Edited by SoLo, 04 June 2006 - 08:03 PM.

Posted Image

#23 .•®©•.

.•®©•.

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  •    England 

Posted 10 June 2006 - 10:24 PM

I think it should be more like SanAn

Posted Image

GTA Community returns soon!!!! with a RPG game!!

Keep checking.

#24 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 12:48 AM

In VC it wasn't really Mafia but I really liked the storyline there the best. Think about it, Tommy was working for Sonny before and after he got sent to prison. Then he got dumped in Vice City and what did he do? He took over the damn city!!! Who did he do it with? Himself! Sure he got some help but in the beginning it was only him. There was no Mafia behind him and VC's story was full of variety. Sure the gangs sucked ass in there but it was still an awesome game with an excellent storyline. It wasn't really a "Mafia" theme, that was in GTA3 (even though they betrayed you about one third of the way). So if VCS is going to be anything like Vice City, then it will be one hell of a game!

P.S. I love the Mafia theme and I hope VCS has the same little touch of it in it like Vice City did. Miami doesn't really have a big Mafia population it's more Columbians and stuff like that. I don't care if it's a big theme like GTA3 or a little one like in VC, I just hope it's not like SA with the whole gangster theme.

Edited by ArturKim21, 12 June 2006 - 01:04 AM.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#25 SoLo

SoLo

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 12:29 AM

Well, their is deffinately gonna be a return of the columbians and the haitians..Where their is a ghetto their is poverty, Where their is poverty their is crime, where their is crime their is gangs =p Vice city has a ghetto.
Posted Image

#26 Liberty City Man

Liberty City Man

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 08:42 PM

I agree with that. :coolthumbup: Totaly :coolthumbup:

I think in this vice city it should be al the gangs:Mafia,Cartels,street gangs ,all.Don't you think? :weird:
I liike to take the patriot to a walk in Liberty City when i an bored.Play save!

#27 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 07:38 AM

I would like anything besides stupid street gangs like Grove Street, Ballas, Sharks, Yardies ect. I thought they were stupid and weak. I wouldnt mind having a Cartel or Cuban gang as the main characters group. I liked the whole Mafia thing and wouldnt mind having that again.

#28 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 05:18 PM

I would like anything besides stupid street gangs like Grove Street, Ballas, Sharks, Yardies ect. I thought they were stupid and weak. I wouldnt mind having a Cartel or Cuban gang as the main characters group. I liked the whole Mafia thing and wouldnt mind having that again.

Same here. The street gangs should just step aside and let the real gangs handle the city. :D

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#29 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 12:10 PM

Damn right! Those street gangs are weak as hell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users