Homebrew for PSP 2.0-2.6

Switch Designs

Thanks to GTA Liberty City Stories and all of the development in PSP hacking by Fanjita and many others, you can now use some homebrew games and apps on your PSP 2.0-2.6 with his new Eboot Loader Beta that uses the same GTA save game exploit used in

Edison Carters GTA Liberty City Stories Cheat Device. All you need now is your PSP that couldn't run homebrew (firmware versions 2.0-2.6,) a copy of GTA Liberty City Stories and Fanjitas new Eboot Loader Beta.

You can now run some homebrew games and apps on your PSP like my favorite The SNES Emulator that has been running great on my 2.01 PSP with the SNES roms I found at www.freeroms.com

You can view the full list of so far tested working and non working hombrew supported by the new eboot loader here

OMGAWESOME. I just upgraded to 2.5 and I was like, "Oooh weelll homebrew". I had to upgrade for the Pursuit Force demo.

Anyways, awesome stuff, but don't post links to ROMs as that's illegal.

Yeah it is pretty awesome and I did't post a link to any one rom I just posted a link to freeroms.com I think it's ok to post a simple link to a cool website ^.^

No the roms are not illegal. Your allowed to have the rom along as you own the original Chip board of the game or the entire chipboard in the Cartirage.

Which means it's legal if you own the original game.

No, it's legal to MAKE YOUR OWN BACKUPS. Whether you own the game or not, downloading it IS illegal. That is just something they tell you to get you to use their site.

No, it's legal to MAKE YOUR OWN BACKUPS. Whether you own the game or not, downloading it IS illegal. That is just something they tell you to get you to use their site.

SPaz but don't you think if there were illegal Nintendo and Atari would sue thies sites and shut them down? I think the reasoning behind this is becuase it's not easy to make a rom from a game cartirage. So this is way for people who own the original to have a copy on there Pc to play.

And also to preserve old forgotton games.

SPaz but don't you think if there were illegal Nintendo and Atari would sue thies sites and shut them down? I think the reasoning behind this is becuase it's not easy to make a rom from a game cartirage. So this is way for people who own the original to have a copy on there Pc to play.

And also to preserve old forgotton games.

Just because a site is illegal doesn't mean it will get shut down. There are SOOOO MANY illegal sites that stay open. And not just piracy sites, illegal in general.