I'm Off

biggamer132

Well, I'm sure SpasMod will love this. I'm leaving the GTA Place. Gone. De-mod me, ban me, whatever. These forums are starting to be as spammy as the old ones, and I'm not going to watch. I'm not leaving because of any one idiot member or for any one reason. Frankly, these forums kind of suck now. Sorry Chris. I'll still be on MSN and at GTAD and GTAF. Sopranos are closing down,

so I guess you'll need some new official gangs. kthx. Bye.

oh... that has come as a shock, well i cant really do anything to persuade you to stay so see ya.

damn, im seriously consider closing these forums down now

or, i restart them, then pyro, spasmod, pagan and others would get pissed off and then wont join again therefore no spam

im sure i read somewhere that spasmod said he would leave if i restarted

well i dunno what to do, i certainly cant do this on my own anymore

oh... that has come as a shock, well i cant really do anything to persuade you to stay so see ya.

damn, im seriously consider closing these forums down now

or, i restart them, then pyro, spasmod, pagan and others would get pissed off and then wont join again therefore no spam

im sure i read somewhere that spasmod said he would leave if i restarted

well i dunno what to do, i certainly cant do this on my own anymore

No, I can garuntee we will come back, I'm sorry buddy, but we love this forum :P

And to Big: I'm sorry dude, at least we can still talk on MSN :'(

What da gently caress ? This topic makes you cry ?

Lmao the moment i saw the topic title , i went to check out the topic starter and was pretty sure it might be spas or big . It was big and i cant stop myself from smiling :D Guess what i did ? I'm going to ask all my classmates to celebrate with me because big just left . Dont you guys think this is weird ,when we said we want to leave , big is leaving too . So wat da gently caress is going out anyway this is a happy event worth celebrating for a week .

Well, I'm sure SpasMod will love this. I'm leaving the GTA Place. Gone. De-mod me, ban me, whatever. These forums are starting to be as spammy as the old ones, and I'm not going to watch. I'm not leaving because of any one idiot member or for any one reason. Frankly, these forums kind of suck now. Sorry Chris. I'll still be on MSN and at GTAD and GTAF. Sopranos are closing down,

so I guess you'll need some new official gangs. kthx. Bye.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I JUST PUT YOU ON MY GOOD LIST!!! :'(