4 replies to this topic

#1 Oskar

Oskar

y halo thar owlz!

• Banned
  • 1,440 posts
  • Poland 

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:59 PM

A few hours ago i was playing MTA - SA and i realised it got boring because we couldn't fight eachother do you think MTA team will set a deathmatch one too? because you can only race in the first one.

#2 Joonas

Joonas

Life's a beach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Estonia 

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:38 PM

The first one was kind of better than the new one because the world was open and you can walk there and so on. I like 1st one more. But i will love the deathmatch. I used to play VC MTA in a DMC clan server and it was RPG and i had so much fun it was great. And ooh when SA real MTA comes out then whoa this is going to be a revolution of RPG :D
Gone. Very. Gone. Cya

#3 Oskar

Oskar

y halo thar owlz!

• Banned
  • 1,440 posts
  • Poland 

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:27 PM

The first one was kind of better than the new one because the world was open and you can walk there and so on. I like 1st one more. But i will love the deathmatch. I used to play VC MTA in a DMC clan server and it was RPG and i had so much fun it was great. And ooh when SA real MTA comes out then whoa this is going to be a revolution of RPG :D

Lol... :gappy:
I just want DeathMatch because it is boring just racing around non-stop. Just so annoying!
:weird: :pissedred:

#4 Joonas

Joonas

Life's a beach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Estonia 

Posted 18 February 2006 - 11:26 PM

Lol... :gappy:
I just want DeathMatch because it is boring just racing around non-stop. Just so annoying!
:weird: :pissedred:

Yeah i think it's very boring too... But you can try the car ramming :D . There are maps called Destruction Derby and Break. Try them. Maybe they're more fun
Gone. Very. Gone. Cya

#5 Gav

Gav

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • United States 

Posted 07 March 2006 - 02:50 AM

Have you guys tried GTAT(Tournament). It is Deathmatch and supports up to 96 players(Maybe more).
Posted ImagePosted Image(R.I.P. Mac Dre)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users