1987 Buick GNX Mod for SA/VC

InTheZone

• 4 weeks later...

I agree. I think that someone should spend some time and create a very realistic 1987 Buick Grand National GNx. I found the GNx that was already created and it is not very good looking or realistic.

I would more or less prefer the 1986 Grand National with t-tops because I think that they look better and there is a nicer looking, more flash grill on the front of that car during that year. If anyone could teach me how to create cars or build them myself.

I would attempt to make the 1986 Grand National or the 1987 Grand National GNx because I know these cars like the back of my hand (I sorta own one). Anyways, if anyone has additional information for me in order to make this, or if someone has started on this and needs some help, I'll be more than happy to give a hand on the progress. Send a reply to this thread and tell me what I have to do to either get started or help. Thanks very much.

Once this car is injected into the game, I feel that the game is perfect! :clapping: haha.. let me know.