Where is the AIRPLANE?

john

The only plane which is included in the actual game in Vice City is the Skimmer (sea plane). It can be found on a jetty at the film studios. You have to go into the film studios and there is a gate which leads to the water. There should also be a Packer truck near the gate. You will need to complete asset missions for the film studios first.

The only plane which is included in the actual game in Vice City is the Skimmer (sea plane). It can be found on a jetty at the film studios. You have to go into the film studios and there is a gate which leads to the water. There should also be a Packer truck near the gate. You will need to complete asset missions for the film studios first.

Acctually you only need to complete the 2nd mission.

You can also go from inside the studio.

just enter the studio and go forward untill you get to a wall

and then go right to a door and go through it.

here is the plane! :)

I think I already said that:

....It can be found on a jetty at the film studios. You have to go into the film studios and there is a gate which leads to the water.....

You can enter :

-by helicopter

-by boat

-by bike by doing an uniqe stunt over the wall

-buying the studio

I think you have to complete "Dildo Dodo" mission so that Skimmer spawns there.

Film studio is on Prawn Island, the little island on the north with that gang and gang houses on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

The only plane which is included in the actual game in Vice City is the Skimmer (sea plane). It can be found at the jetty at the back of the Interglobal Films film studios. You have to go into the film studios and there is a gate which leads to the water. There should also be a Packer truck near the gate. The Skimmer only spawns if you have completed the mission "Dildo Dodo". Once you have completed the asset mission, it will spawn at the jetty, ready for you to take anytime.