So I went to gta-lvs.com ....

Equinox

I dont know if this is real or not but I saw it on gta-lvs.com

Well, here is some fresh info we just got

The new gta is well underway.

All four cities are in there!

You get a choice between Tommy, Carl, Claude or Catalina, every character got its own storyline!

We also know that the game is 55% done!

The cities are: London, San Andreas, Vice City and Liberty City!!!

There will be a lot of weathers in the next game, like snow, and other knows weathers, on every season, there will be other weather.

Some thing else we know is that in snow there will be almost no control over the car, and in the rain, it will be really slippery.

It's like different handling in different weather.

There seem to be hurricane storms and hopefully twisters.

Well, that's all the info we got by now, I will make a page with all the info we already have!

I hope you like it, enjoy

I call MAJOR BS until OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED. The whole choose your character thing is NOT like Rockstar. Just doesn't seem right to me at all. Character choice is "bad" to me, anyways.

I agree, it dosn't sound like Rockstar's style at all. I believe that it will be a completely new city, not all the existing ones. Definately major bs.

Edited by 888ball

• 3 weeks later...

"The cities are: London, San Andreas, Vice City and Liberty City!!!"

"All four cities are in there!"

Last time I checked, San Andreas was a State, not a City, made up of 3 cities. LC+VC+LS+SF+LV = 5 cities

"Some thing else we know is that in snow there will be almost no control over the car"

Great, so we have to wait for several hours before we can drive again. Fun.

Also - they completely forgot to post the title of the game, I would have thought that would have been marginally relevant.

• 3 weeks later...