No More missions and only like 30% done

john

Umm yes i did use cheats throughout the game because it was fun for me LOL :clapping:

and it did say "Warning it is not recommeneded u save," and i still saved but i am wondering still LOL, that im only done like 30 % of the game and there are no more missions i can see to go to ont eh map??..like no pay phones, or destination points >.< ...why?

i heard with using cheats u can get like 99% of the game done not 100% so i was like ohw ell but 30% or something:??

Edited by john

Have you done the mission "keep your friends close", bought all safehoses, bought all assets and did their missions?

Cause 30% is too small percentage for all missions. When I completed all VC missions, I got about 60% (and a lot more for all other things).

Edited by Slayer

hmmm, ok thanks a lot for all your replies but to Slayer i wanted to ask, i can't remember if i did the mission keep your freinds close but i downloaded a save game that was 100% complete and the last mission he did was "keep your freinds close." Well now that i think of it u guys are right i havent bought many places other than like one, and perhaps that is why there are supposedly no more missions, ok ill try buying some places!

hmmm, ok thanks a lot for all your replies but to Slayer i wanted to ask, i can't remember if i did the mission keep your freinds close but i downloaded a save game that was 100% complete and the last mission he did was "keep your freinds close." Well now that i think of it u guys are right i havent bought many places other than like one, and perhaps that is why there are supposedly no more missions, ok ill try buying some places!

Let's get into details:

After you rescue Lance from the junkyard, you unlock a mission where you have to kill Diaz and take over the mansion.

Then, the first mission in the Vercetti mansion is when you have to smash all the windows in the North Point Mall and after it, you can buy assets.

Assets are all the buildings that can generate money, but only after you complete their missions.

Assets are:

-Vercetti mansion (you acquire it on a mission) >>> complete the "Cop Land" mission to generate 5000$ per day

-Ice Cream Factory >>> sell 50 ice-creams in a row to generate 3000$ per day

-Boatyard >>> complete the "Checkpoint Charlie" mission to generate 2000$ per day

-Kaufman Cabs >>> complete all of it's missions to generate 4000$ per day

-Film Studio >>> complete all of it's missions to generate 7000$ per day

-Strip Club >>> spend 300$ on a lap dance to generate 4000$ per day

-Print Works >>> complete the mission "" to generate 8000$ per day

-The Malibu >>> complete all of it's missions to generate 10000$ per day

-Sunshine Autos >>> complete all 4 export lists to generate maximum of 9000$ per day

Now, I think you have to complete all assets except : Boatyard, Strip Club and Ice Cream factory.

After you do so (and complete all other storyline missions), you will recieve a phone call from Print Works and you'll have to chase two people on Sanchez stealing your money. Then, after you complete it, the final mission will get unlocked.

Hope it helped.

• 2 months later...