WTF IS TRUTH TALKING ABOUT?!?!

xboxgmr7

Ok i have beat San Andreas prly about 4 or 5 times now, and i just got to San Fierro again, and i noticed that one of the first missions when the truth was talking about some "sub-dermal neurophone" i was like wtf this seems like it might b an easter egg or something so i tried googling it, and i was surprised that there was little info about it, except for a page about people complaining about the u.s. government (thats not me i love the u.s. lol, just to make things straight) but the weird part was the page was called "The Truth" and it was nothing about gta i dont believe...and it kind of refers back to the 50's or 70's or w/e i dont remember, but the truth in the game always talked about the old times to, and i was like wtf, so if anyone knows more about this please let me kno its bugging me lol :D

anyway heres the link to that site i was tlkin about

http://www.afgen.com/truth.html

idk its prly nothin but i thought it was kinda cool :yup:

Thats what the truth is one about, he talks about the lies spread by the government, it just seems like rockstar did some research before they added this into the game and they couldve got his name from that, since he says all those things about the government like its the truth, hes mostly based on some people who believe all this stuff about area 51 and how people are covering it up.

Yeah, the US Government does keep alot of secrets. They would even use some nuclear warheads to cover up a few secrets. Like the Moon landing for an example. The NASA at that time did not have any wills to study in the moon. Instead, they are only trying to win this idiotic-race called "Cold War". They WILL do anything needed to defeat the superior East-Side's Soviet Union. We don't even know if the NASA did land on the Moon or not.

People are saying the moon landing was fake, cause at the time, the power they had was as good as a modern day calculator, so its damn near impossible to land on the moon with the power of a caculator, and thats why no-one has landed on the moon since, cause they cant do it.

I believe actually the controversy is about the actual neil armstrong landing, whether he did it or not. It's pretty much fact that we have been to the moon later.

The NASA at that time did not have any wills to study in the moon. Instead, they are only trying to win this idiotic-race called "Cold War". They WILL do anything needed to defeat the superior East-Side's Soviet Union.

Yeah the soviet union fell 15 years ago so I wouldn't use present tense. And let's be fair to it the cold war did need to be won, do you really want to be under russias, thermonuclear, thumb? At one time Russia possesed a sole nuclear bomb that was capable of destroying the entire surface of the planet, and the threat of that doomsday weapon was pretty big.

Yeah the soviet union fell 15 years ago so I wouldn't use present tense. And let's be fair to it the cold war did need to be won, do you really want to be under russias, thermonuclear, thumb? At one time Russia possesed a sole nuclear bomb that was capable of destroying the entire surface of the planet, and the threat of that doomsday weapon was pretty big.

It was impossible to win the cold war. It was all about spying each others because USA was scared of the Russia, and vice versa. It was just all about improving military, so it was kinda impossible to be the first to "reach 100%".

Rockstar seems to like putting social issues or things like this that are active subjects in games.

Yea, because even though they are sometimes suttle, people who know what they are talking about find it somewhat interesting. Like in Vice City on VCPR, how the preacher guy is talking about the Russians parachuting down and "kids running into the forest," or something like that.

I do find it funny the things that they put into the game. The whole thing with The Truth was funny(especially when he tells Carl how he met Jethro and the other guy).

I think in the next GTA, they should do something to help complete what the Green Goo was or just have it in the next game in general.

They did, satalite photos of the moon shows that the moon landing did take place. (the tiny craft thing and the American flag is there)

They are very easy to fake, and I watched some program where they looked at every thing people where saying that it was fake and they were able to do it on the earth, using camera tricks and other stuff like that, but how do you get to the moon with the power of a pocket calculator.

• 1 month later...

This link you gave is all about the truth guy. It talks about goverment lies and mind control too. remember the mission "are you going to san fierro?". well when you burnt the weed then on the way Truth told about mind control and some goverment things... I dont remember too good... There was 23 satellites or somethig he said... Anyway i am sure that this is andother easter egg and it is very related to the text in AFGEN site...