35 replies to this topic

#21 888ball

888ball

Assassin

• Elite Members
  • 744 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 January 2006 - 06:30 PM

Pah! I mean well done Chris, Zino, wouldn't it have been wise for us all to decide when to stop the voting, I mean im not accusing you of being biased or anything.

#22 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 06:37 PM

The poll had not changed for over a day, and since everybody is biased (ie they want the person they voted for to win), although not everybody is biased to the point where they would do something about it.

If it had been up to a Spaz voter, the voting would have stopped when Spaz was in front. If it had been up to a Chris voter, the voting would have stopped as soon as Chris got in front. Since it was up to me, I left it until the votes stopped coming in.

My guess is just about everybody who entered, and most staff, and most regular members had voted or had the opportunity to. If we left the poll open for months and made sure every single member on the entire forums voted, then the outcome may have been different. I did post yesterday warning that the voting would end soon, and if you had any complaints you should have voiced them.

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

And not a single fuck was given that day.

#23 888ball

888ball

Assassin

• Elite Members
  • 744 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 January 2006 - 07:33 PM

Ah, ok, sorry. Congratulations to sexy Chris and Kokane

#24 chris82

chris82

Modding King

• Elite Members
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 07:49 PM

Alright, Chris. I made you a simple badge in Photoshop. You need FireFox to see the transparacy right and if you want I'll remove those two stars.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Summary of TGTAP
This signature does not display correctly on Internet Explorer 6 or lower.

#25 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 07 January 2006 - 08:15 PM

Bit big for a sig isn't it chris

#26 chris82

chris82

Modding King

• Elite Members
  • 2,917 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 08:39 PM

Bit big for a sig isn't it chris

I could resize it, but it's really meant to put under the member picture in his profile.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Summary of TGTAP
This signature does not display correctly on Internet Explorer 6 or lower.

#27 888ball

888ball

Assassin

• Elite Members
  • 744 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 January 2006 - 10:08 PM

No offence, but im sure someone could make a better one, but its nice and cheesy so I guess its not all that bad.

#28 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 06:06 PM

You and your fan-boys I tell ya! Yer fanboys voted ya and that's that!

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#29 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,924 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:39 PM

my fan boys :P
and dont forget the 2 fan girls :P

Ha well anyway I wasn't actually expecting to win this because I wasn't taking it seriously at all, don't think anyone was actually. Maybe a good gfx'er *looks at Tom* wants to make Kokane and I a nice sig each.

Oh and I was asked if it were possible we have a topic whereby a user submits a naked picture of themselves and we all photoshop it to dress him/her....
No this isn't allowed, sorry ;)

#30 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 09:06 PM

Oh and I was asked if it were possible we have a topic whereby a user submits a naked picture of themselves and we all photoshop it to dress him/her....
No this isn't allowed, sorry ;)

Awww. :(

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#31 888ball

888ball

Assassin

• Elite Members
  • 744 posts
  •    England 

Posted 09 January 2006 - 02:57 PM

they must have their parts covered up ;)

Well if we were to abide by the forum rules, we could start with underwear. :bleh:

#32 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 07:25 PM

Well if we were to abide by the forum rules, we could start with underwear. :bleh:

DON'T STEAL MY EFFIN' IDEA! I suggested that to Tallow while reading this topic at her house! :pissedred:

So yeah, maybe if we could start off in underwear? :lol:

Posted Image

lolz

#33 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 12:10 AM

...lets not.

And Chris, I dont think Tom works with photoshop anymore : (

#34 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 01:02 AM

...lets not.
And Chris, I dont think Tom works with photoshop anymore : (

But he has a nice sig.

Posted Image

lolz

#35 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 11:44 PM

He was looking for a " good GFX'er " to make him and kokane a sig or something.And Spaz.. uh, you're good.

#36 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 03:20 AM

He was looking for a " good GFX'er " to make him and kokane a sig or something.And Spaz.. uh, you're good.

Look, I'm in no mood to make someone an effin' congratulatory signature. Especially since it's saying, "Congrats on beating me!". And guess what? I doubt I will ever be in the mood to make such signature, so if anyone feels like asking me, I shall bite their heads off.

Posted Image

lolz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users