2 more PSP GTA games to come.

Taime

Do you have a source?...or could the second one be the next console GTA because that was announced for 2006. Also, Rockstar mentioned "two new titles for the PSP system," which are not necessarily both GTAs.

"For Fiscal 2006, we are well positioned for the opportunities to extend our brands across the large installed base of current generation platforms, as well as next generation hardware including the two previously announced Rockstar Games titles for the PSP, one of which is a new Grand Theft Auto title."

T2 Press Release

Edited by bryan

We all know sanandreas would be to big for the umd, but I do like the idea of a new vice, but seeing as R* has already said the storyline for "gta4" will have nothing to do with the past gta games ,I think that the new psp games may follw the new gta plot.

{slight off-topic bombshell}^

But I would not mind having 2 psp gta games.

If they make A psp2 this year I am going to murder sony for making me pay 300$ for somthing that would be outdated in a year.

Edited by Crimson

We all know sanandreas would be to big for the umd, but I do like the idea of a new vice, but seeing as R* has already said the storyline for "gta4" will have nothing to do with the past gta games ,I think that the new psp games may follw the new gta plot.

{slight off-topic bombshell}^

If they make A psp2 this year I am going to murder sony for making me pay 300$ for somthing that would be outdated in a year.

They do that with every system they make. Liek the ps2. Like 1 year later they come out with the slim one. Or a diffrent version with more fetures. This , is why i don't like Sony better than Microsoft. :jumpon:

Yes, they only mentioned one new GTA game for PSP at the moment, although it wouldn't surprise me if they came out with two more before the PSP2(?) comes out.

They have announced 2 more games so one could be the one you have heard of.

My source isnt a site, but a magazine I buy called Gamesmaster and Im yet to get some false news from them, they research their news and this is some news they have got proof of,

There are not one, but two new GTA games in the pipeline for PSP in 2006.

And after that it says about a rumour about GTA4 could be a release game for the PS3, and more news is to come on that.

Rockstar have annouced that 2 more GTA games for the PSP are to come, one is meant to be released for sure next year, yet rockstar have suggested both to comeout next year, well this year now we have entered 2006. So they could be VC and SA or somenew places.

BS. They never said that there would be TWO more PSP GTAs. And if there IS two more, the most certaintly will NOT both be this year. Trust me. That would absolutely kill them having to do two at a time, and rush them out in one year.

I hope to hell one of those could be san andreas...heck, a smaller storyline would be find with me as long as they get the vehicles and planes and such...it would be absolutely amazing.

I wouldn't count on it, Sir.

No one said there would be a PSP2 anytime soon.

They do that with every system they make. Liek the ps2. Like 1 year later they come out with the slim one. Or a diffrent version with more fetures. This , is why i don't like Sony better than Microsoft. :jumpon:

Um, sir, you're wrong. The PS2 came out in either 2000 or 2001, I don't know, but I got mine for Christmas 2001. The slimline did not come out until November 2004. That is most certaintly NOT one year. And besides, that isn't outdating the original PS2. The original PS2 is STILL being developed for, it is STILL the SAME EXACT console, only bigger and without built in network adapter, etc. Each Playstation has been 6 years apart in time, the PS3 has a chance of being even longer than that. Know your facts, Sir.

• 4 months later...
the only thing that microsoft makes that is good and useful is IE and Windows. the xbox 360 sucks (thats y the ps3 will have better graphix and will be more powerful because they work on it longer and have more technology) :D

i agree with him. if u whatch tv you'll see that sony is "Like No Other" lol :bleh: . i heard that ps3 is all high def and thats wut im exited about