San Fierro Stories?

mvi

Not that I think it will be this, but no one has considerred that it could be one of the 3 cities on their own. I think SF would be pretty decent (no let's not get into a whole Los Santos gangs were great topic) it's underused in San Andreas and it's got a city I think no one knows that well unlike LS and LV, it has the largest airport, an aircraft carrier, a mountain and some excellent terrain.

Yeah, I would certainly want having San Fierro. I just don't know what Rockstar would do about the bridges that connect the city to the 2 other cities. Plus, the Golden Gant bridge that makes San Fierro special (for me) connects to the desert area, and it would be a trouble for R* to figure out what to do.

Either Removing the bridge, place a blockage/barricade (which makes the bridge a stinkipalopoo) on the bridges, or... Including some parts of the desert area.

Inspite all the poo, San Fierro Stories will make a decent game for the Portable Console...!

• 4 weeks later...

Im not sure if its just me, but I would hate a San Fierro stories. That had to be my least favourite island. So.. nothingy. Apart from Mt. Chilliad and Whetstone, is was boring. I would love a Las Venturas version though. That said, or an entirely new one!

Edited by Denise Robinson

San Fierro was my favourite city in San Andreas, lots of nice stunts. Although I believe that its a little bit small. The cities of San Andreas are meant to be together, if only one was used for a game then it just wouldn't be right. Although im sure the UMD is not capable of holding San Andreas, so im anticipating Vice City.

• 3 months later...

Although on SA San Fierro is my favourite island in San Andreas, i'm pretty sure that i'd get pretty bored, I think it does have to have more than one island... like the previous games they have had a few islands within the game! Just having one island/city, with no bridge to another island/city. I think it would be a waste of £35 to me!

Edited by Flegend

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe.

But lets think about properly.

San Fierro is part of Los Santos so it'll basically not just SF.

But then we could see GTA SA in high def graphics but we'd know the map, so it would be kind of boring.

I mean we all know where everything is. No fun exploring the map then.

Maybe.

But lets think about properly.

San Fierro is part of Los Santos so it'll basically not just SF.

But then we could see GTA SA in high def graphics but we'd know the map, so it would be kind of boring.

I mean we all know where everything is. No fun exploring the map then.

San Fierro isn't part of Los Santos. It isn't anywhere near Los Santos. Those two cities are completely different from each other. Also, the map of GTA V Era Los Santos is going to be completely different to the GTA III Era Los Santos.