Better Graphics for GTAIII

C.O.D

I know not much people is still playing the game on the PC Version. But try this, if you are currently playing it. OK, I know that the graphics in GTAIII is kinda dark and had shadows/trails. You can actually get rid of this. By turning off the <Trails> option in the: Options-->Graphics/Picture (I forgot! Ah sh*t).

Trust me, it gets better and (at my computer, I'm sure it's the same at yours) doesn't even cost the cheapest Performance Chug you can ever buy :P!!!

Yeah, I know this is old news. But if someone (or something :P) doesn't know about this yet, this is like treasure. And for you who wants to know does it have an effect on the console version: the console version of GTAIII's graphic is like after you turn off the <Trails>... I think. But why don't you go try? Since I don't have PS2. Like Sky said.

This is in III, VC, AND SA. They all have "trails" and you can turn off "trails" on ALL of them. Why are you posting this now, and why in the III forum, considering how this applies to ALL of the games.

Really? I never knew that, honestly! I'll check for it some other time. Why not you (anybody who's reading) kindly check it for me?